Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Breaking News into SportsCenter this week: Colts coach Frank Reich will be out several weeks after suffering a concussion. Sources say Trubisky was trying to hit TY Hilton in practice but the ball went about 30 yards to the sideline where Reich and Ballard were discussing dinner plans. 
    • WFT on 3...1,2,3...wth, what were we supposed to say?  
    • I never said that they were one of the best teams.    I said they achieved with Luck back then what you think they might have achieved with Luck now.   And now that if no credit should be given to holdovers back then, well, then no credit should be given to holdovers now.   Not sure what you're reading into here.
    • Ballard is doing an amazing job, and IF Luck hadn't retired, well, things could have been much different, but he retired and things changed.   Remember Ballard had to deal with a depleted roster from Ryan Grigson and first he hed to clean up that mess. So far he's done an amazing job, and we have improved every season during his tenure.   Regarding the QB situation, well... Rivers may be one and done after this season with the colts, unless we trade up in the next draft and land a young QB that Rivers can mentor for his last season.   If that dont happen, I see him and the Colts trade for or try to land one of the following QB´s:   Dak Prescott - might be a free agent and give him the best O-line in the NFL and lets se what happens. Don't think the Cowboys will extend his contract as he's injured right now.   Sam Darnold - If the jets land the nr 1 pick and Trevor Lawrence get's drafted by the Jets, I see Ballard try to acquire Darnold.   Wildcard: Trubisky to the Colts in free agency. If Rivers need a new backup and the colts dont land a new QB in the Draft, Trubisky could be our new backup. Dont see him as a starter, but a backup behind rivers in his last season would be the perfect solution for both parties.   But overall Ballard is one of the best GM's in the league and I love whats he's done so far.      
  • Members