Colts @ Steelers Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chucklez said:

This is the NFL, If you get an inch you are open.... Bryant was open on those two deep plays and Big Ben wouldve hit him.

This is the NFL. Receivers beat corners sometimes, but Melvin did a good job of making it tough for him. 

3 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

So, for the record, we had a thread today regarding us ranking the season. Now it is all optimism and "wow we're good!" 

A little consistency would would be nice guys. :3

It's always like that in here. If we had Andrew healthy and with our schedule, 10-6 isn't delusional thinking. Just not sure when he is coming back. We may be able to beat the Rams without him anyway.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's always like that in here. If we had Andrew healthy and with our schedule, 10-6 isn't delusional thinking. Jut not sure when he is coming back. We may be able to beat the Rams without him anyway.

I'll keep this in mind from now on. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's always like that in here. If we had Andrew healthy and with our schedule, 10-6 isn't delusional thinking. Jut not sure when he is coming back. We may be able to beat the Rams without him anyway.

A win vs the Cards on the other hand is a tougher one to buy into without #12.

It's definitely possible if the team plays like they did in the 1st and 2nd quarter, but a tough one to believe until i see it in the regular season.

10 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Wow.... arrogance from Mike Tomlin.... "I pulled out starting guys because not finishing the drives was more on us and nothing to do with the opposing team, so I felt I had seen enough of them".

His starters got their butt whipped. 

He can cry all he wants to but it won't change anything. 

12 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Wow.... arrogance from Mike Tomlin.... "I pulled out starting guys because not finishing the drives was more on us and nothing to do with the opposing team, so I felt I had seen enough of them".

Yea, the who's ego got the best of him and he tried to trip that returner that time.  Watched him coming from behind on the jumbo.

good coach but i'm not crazy about some of his actions.

truth is..:. We pushed their #1s around in their house.  Own it