Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Preseason Game Night Thread

The interception sucks, but I would rather Tolzien throw the ball down the field instead of checking it down every time. 

Lets see how he responds when we get the ball back. Have to put that one behind him and keep ripping it. 

11 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Ridgeway has disappointed me this preseason. I haven't seen him win a single matchup. Not one.

Ridgeway has had more push up the middle and been in the backfield more than any other lineman we have this pre season

Horrible throw.... That's what we're gonna get with Tolzein though.... some OK play that makes you think he can tie us over, and some hairbrained throws as well... That's just the nature of losing your starting QB though.

Just now, Chucklez said:

Horrible throw.... That's what we're gonna get with Tolzein though.... some OK play that makes you think he can tie us over, and some hairbrained throws as well... That's just the nature of losing your starting QB though.

That is every backup quarterback in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Chucklez said:

Give him some credit. He's done well until then. 

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Lamey is blind, getting every name wrong on 1st attempt, then corrects.  LOL

DF and RV talked about a battle for Long snapper

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I feel sorry for all of you out of market guys

yeah it sucks.. but this site I found is showing it beautifully for now. hopefully it'll work for regular season??

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Lamey is blind, getting every name wrong on 1st attempt, then corrects.  LOL

That's part of the fun of listening to Lamey!

Im liking what I am seeing so far this game....

We held Big Ben to 3 in more than a quarter's action and scored on our first drive thanks to the HUGE moncrief play. The run D still looks a bit soft at times, but it is definitely better so far this week compared to the previous 2 games.

2 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Tolzien is only effective when he is aggressive. 

He is going to throw picks. He does not have the ability at this time to become Alex Smith. That can only come with experience. 

say what you want, but the defense is holding its own against a team that is known for ripping us apart

4 minutes ago, JRnINDY said:

Ridgeway has had more push up the middle and been in the backfield more than any other lineman we have this pre season

You're watching a different game than I am then.

8 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Dorsett trying to make the team.

And Tolzien can't throw deep for nothing can't he?

Make the team?