Colts @ Steelers Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chucklez said:

You can say what you want, but it won't make you look any less ridiculous.

Unlike others on this site, I can assure you, you won't brow beat me.  I will say what I think.  Chuck is a clown when it comes to game management.

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Unlike others on this site, I can assure you, you won't brow beat me.  I will say what I think.  Chuck is a clown when it comes to game management.

All i said was what has he done in this game to make you say outside of him and that morris throw it has been good so far?

Sure he has made terrible decisions in the past, but this game he hasnt done anything wrong... He hasnt even had the chance to make any bad decisions... You are just pushing your anti Chuck agenda because it suits you. If anything you should be saying props to Chuck because our starting teams actually came out ready and looked good.

10 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

I'm liking what we are seeing from Dorsett! Looks like he wants to keep his job. Stepping up when he couldnt beforehand.

I honestly believe he could be a TY copy if we used him correctly all the time. He has mostly been used as a decoy running deep...