Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done with some family obligations so now can take a look at the game.....Looked at NFL gamecast stats for this game as of 4 minutes ago....And one of NFL Websites interns MUST....MUST have made a typing mistake ......the colts......The Colts have 217 yard of offense.....The Colts ?????????

Just now, HOF19 said:

Just got done with some family obligations so now can take a look at the game.....Looked at NFL gamecast stats for this game as of 4 minutes ago....And one of NFL Websites interns MUST....MUST have made a typing mistake ......the colts......The Colts have 217 yard of offense.....The Colts ?????????

You missed a great half

4 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

I'd say the opposite, the offense has surprised me. The last 2 games we did terribly offensively in the first half. Not taking anything away from the defense though

I get your point but the offense played the way they should every week. The D showed us more than I expected

First half summary:

Colts whipped the Steelers butt. 

Only concern was the run defense. Knile Davis is terrible and he had his way on too many plays. We have to clean that up. 

Pass defense was OUTSTANDING!!!!

Colts brought it tonight. 

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

I get your point but the offense played the way they should every week. The D showed us more than I expected

I keep saying it, the more playing time they get together the better they are going to get... We have like 8 new starters, they gotta get continuity going.

Just now, BlueShoe said:

First half summary:

Only concern was the run defense. Knile Davis is terrible and he had his way on too many plays. We have to clean that up. 

Cant wait for Andrew to get healthy.

Just now, BlueShoe said:

First half summary:

He isn't good, but not terrible. Steelers oline pretty good too