Colts @ Steelers Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Well I am happy the team looked better tonight. Maybe a little light in the tunnel.

This is the first Pre-Season game I have ever been fired up over in my fandom since 1984. Maybe it's because it's Pittsburgh at Pitt or maybe we just needed to look great without Luck. Maybe it's because it's the 3rd Pre-Season game and only important game in Pre-Season? I am happy for Chuck, nice win. I thought our Defense played exceptionally well even when Ben was in, forced a Turnover on him. Morris looked really sharp too.

15 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-pat-mcafee-show-presented-by-barstool-sports/id1134713453?mt=2

PMS 060 - Chuck Pagano Press Conference Pat and the boys sit down and discuss all of the things Barstool Heartland has cooking, gun safety, Pat driving a Nascar, the titanic, sports news with Digs, "Behind the Badge with Todd McComas, and we get surprise appearance from Chuck... 8/25/2017 Free View in iTunes

16 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I know they will start Tolzien...But I would prefer Morris.

I liked what I saw from both tonight minus the INT by Tolzien.  I don't think Tolzien is as bad as he's made out to be here at times.  Still I am glad they got Morris some reps in the first half.  I'd be fine with either guy.