Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the inside linebacking group is still much up in the air (I didn't particularly like neither of our guys so far), the staff will have a tough decision regarding the receiver group. The top5 showed up strong, including Moncrief and Dorsett, but Natson really makes a case for himself....

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

I think that headline has already been published.

Yeah. About that. I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday. I'm also going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. We, uhhh, lost some people this week and we sorta need to play catch-up. Mmmmmkay? Thaaaaaanks.

:)

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Green on Coates is impressive. That's a real deal NFL wide receiver he is running step-for-step with. 

Yeah but I just can't believe he's been through two training camps and still doesn't know how to wrap up when tackling. He just leads with his head which only leads to broken tackles, and head and neck injuries.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

Yeah but I just can't believe he's been through two training camps and still doesn't know how to wrap up when tackling. He just leads with his head which only leads to broken tackles, and head and neck injuries.

I don't really care how he tackles. I think his ceiling is in man coverage. Line him up on tight ends split out wide and don't worry about them for the rest of the day.