Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Lions Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:
Chris Ballard, during in-game interview, says Luck's strength is better now than it was at any point last season. Take for what worth.

That's a meaningless comment, isnt it?

He didn't say arm strength.

He just means that Andrew is in shape. Was anyone concerned about that.

Ballard says nothing which is his job

Edited by oldunclemark

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RockThatBlue said:
Chris Ballard, during in-game interview, says Luck's strength is better now than it was at any point last season. Take for what worth.

I find it hard to believe he won't play week 1.  If his strength is better than in the past year and he has 7 weeks to prepare(nearly half a season in game weeks), he's going to play.  

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Walker executes the screen pass very well..thats twice he's done that

Give him one more year, his throws become controlled. His legs lead to over purses from LBs, IMO, setting up open RBs and pass catchers 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This take is wild to me.   Imagine Tua being 'cleared' by the medical staff and then insisting that he doesn't feel right and refusing to go back in. Imagine the way that everyone - fans, media, teammates - would react to that. We've already got * fans of this team insisting that Leonard should be playing because he was able to stand on the sideline and cheer the team on against the Chiefs - people questioning his commitment.   Almost every player is likely to *want* to go back in because they're competitive and relentless by their very nature. It's tough to get to the NFL if you're not a little crazy like that. But even more importantly, every player is *forced* to want to go back in because their entire livelihood depends on it. Tua hasn't had a great start to his career. He's just getting hot and you expect him to say, 'Nah coach, stick Teddy out there. I'm gonna sit this one out. He can win the game as well as I can so it's all good.' You need a little head wobble of your own if you think that constitutes lying or if you think any player is going to say something like that.   It's the players that put their lives on the line when they take the field. They make a fantastic living doing it, and they do it by choice, but there are a huge number of people who also make a great living in the NFL without ever having to place themselves in equally dangerous situations. It's the responsibility of those people - owners, doctors, NFL staff, etc. - to safeguard the players on whom the league relies because they're not always in a position to safeguard themselves.
    • I want him to play but I absolutely want the medical staff to err on the side of caution. A random win in Week 4 isn't worth trading Leonard's long-term health for. You can't be messing around and rolling the dice when it comes to the back/spine.      It's the job of the NFL and its organisations to try to keep the players safe though, not place them in harm's way intentionally. At least, it should be.    That's like saying people shouldn't have to wear seatbelts when they drive because there's a chance that they'll crash and die anyway. I think that's silly.   He didn't pass the rules that were in place, which is a huge part of the problem. Gross Motor Instability is supposed to be an immediate removal from the game and he's placed into concussion protocol. Gross Motor Instability is exactly what Tua displayed but he returned to the game anyway. The only way this could happen is if his instability was proven to be orthopaedic rather than neurological, and there's simply no way that that was the case. 
    • Yeah, the last time Buckner was out vs. Henry - that went really well.  It was a demoralizing 2000s style rush defense performance.
    • taylor is mot running as well since glow is gone
    • I am betting Leonard plays.  The fact he hasn’t been ruled out means he’s very close.  Buckner I think the signs are pointing to him not playing and that’s concerning.  The one game he missed vs the Titans they ran wild.
  • Members