Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suck for _____ vol. 2

CantBeStopped

No LT. We need skill position players in this draft, and that LT may take 2 years to play good. A Skill position player would be more likely to come in and ball out week 1 on. Garrett in the 1st, then an all around ILB with coverage skills in the 2nd. With a high pick in the 2nd we could get one of the best players still on the board, a first round talent.

7 minutes ago, CantBeStopped said:

How bout an online of Cam robinson jack Mewhort Ryan Kelly Joe haeg Anthony castonzo

I'm disgusted by Castonzo's performances. He might as well be Cherilus.

Irsay should terminate his contract on the spot.

6 minutes ago, 19colt said:

In an OL starved league, he really isn't. In saying that, I hope they upgrade at LT and move him to RT. 

Have you seen him the last 2 years?! Ever since his big contract,  hes played like crap. Penalties, missing blocks, etc. He needs cut. This week

2 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

He would need to take a massive pay cut and move him to Rg or Rt only way he survives cuts next yr if I'm gm  

The think is someone would probably keep his contract and he could just go play somewhere else.  There's always someone willing to pay for mediocrity.

8 minutes ago, CantBeStopped said:

A pass rush will mean nothing when Andrew gets sacked 6 times a game

If Chud would would focus more on the quick rhythm passing game Luck wouldn't get hit as much.   Cant't really blame Chud though,,,,the vertical passing game is what he does best.  I don't know, the HC might actually want to hire an OC that has thrived with the quick rhythm passing game.  Just a thought.

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

The think is someone would probably keep his contract and he could just go play somewhere else.  There's always someone willing to pay for mediocrity.

I thought we had 2 spots to find on oline looks likes 3 Lt, Rt and Rg. We need to pray Clark turns out to be good cause we know this staff doesn't know how to evaluate talent. Get rid of Hughes gets 10 sacks, doesn't play McGill and ton of other guys who we can see is clearly better 

3 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

I thought we had 2 spots to find on oline looks likes 3 Lt, Rt and Rg. We need to pray Clark turns out to be good cause we know this staff doesn't know how to evaluate talent. Get rid of Hughes gets 10 sacks, doesn't play McGill and ton of other guys who we can see is clearly better 

Yeah I keep wondering about Clark, as well.  Any improvement?  He hasn't seem to have sniffed the field lol.

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I wish we could get ahead of 2 teams like Chicago and SF so we could trade with them they will both be wanting qbs we could possibly get a haul from one of them 

Trade Luck to either and we get all their picks for the next couple years...seriously I don't think there is 1 qb worth taking in the the top 5. It's why Cleveland should have kept Wentz last year imo. I don't know what they are waiting on. We should be looking at a playmaker on defense. Rush backer preferably.

42 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Trade down.  This team has so many holes on its roster that we need as many good, young prospects as we can get.  Trade down to acquire more picks, then keep the task of decision making as far away from Grigson as possible

I don't agree with this at all.

We need an absolute home run building block on defense in the first round.

If you want to trade down in the 2nd or third then by all means, I really think we should have a fire sale here at the deadline.

1 minute ago, SilentHill said:

I don't agree with this at all.

We need an absolute home run building block on defense in the first round.

If you want to trade down in the 2nd or third then by all means, I really think we should have a fire sale here at the deadline.

If we can continue losing and get a top 3 pick, we could trade down with a team desperate for a QB.  With how much the Rams gave up for the 1st overall pick, we could get quite a good return (as long as all of those draft picks are kept as far away from Grigson as possible)

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Trade Luck to either and we get all their picks for the next couple years...seriously I don't think there is 1 qb worth taking in the the top 5. It's why Cleveland should have kept Wentz last year imo. I don't know what they are waiting on. We should be looking at a playmaker on defense. Rush backer preferably.

Cleveland is just historically stupid lol We better be targeting a player on D if we go offense I'm gonna lose it. but if we get ahead of SF and Chicago one will still want a QB hell people traded up this year for Goff 

32 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Cleveland is just historically stupid lol We better be targeting a player on D if we go offense I'm gonna lose it. but if we get ahead of SF and Chicago one will still want a QB hell people traded up this year for Goff 

It will be hard to get ahead of Chicago...somehow we beat them...and SF...that's a team that is struggling worse than us. Likely we are out of playoff picture in the next 4 weeks but we blow a top 10 pick by reeling of like 4 in a row at the end of the season lol.

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

It will be hard to get ahead of Chicago...somehow we beat them...and SF...that's a team that is struggling worse than us. Likely we are out of playoff picture in the next 4 weeks but we blow a top 10 pick by reeling of like 4 in a row at the end of the season lol.

Totally agree we will screw our pick up I'm sure lol

How bout an online of Cam robinson jack Mewhort Ryan Kelly Joe haeg Anthony castonzo

Why all the hate for Good?  He is quality but people dislike him for some personal reasons.... hmmmmmmm:thmdown:

The only thing good about him is his last name. He got man handled today and was not impressive to see at all. I'm done with the guy.