Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Henry Anderson Knee. Week To Week

krunk

7 minutes ago, Introspect said:

If Anderson was a certain tight end there would be a thread about how bad he was. Seems certain players get crucified for injuries while others can't catch a sympathetic breath.................:nono:

Difference is this is 6 games into Andersons 2nd season, as compared to the 6th game into Allen's 5th season....

13 hours ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

This is the worst possible news.  Anderson is the only player we have in the front seven who has the potential to be a difference maker.  

I think that's pretty over-stated...

We won games last year without Anderson.    Langford got 7 sacks last year.     Jones is capable of making plays.     But neither of them is 100% right now.      That's their problem.

18 hours ago, Jason_S said:
6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I think that's pretty over-stated...

We won games last year without Anderson.    Langford got 7 sacks last year.     Jones is capable of making plays.     But neither of them is 100% right now.      That's their problem.

I just don't see it with Jones.  I know he used to be a playmaker,  but I'm going to remain pessimistic until it actually happens.  If he hadn't been so quiet in the preseason I'd feel better.  

Langford has been productive (although he has been a liability this year)  but I don't see him on the same level as Anderson.  Anderson made more of an impact in the few snaps he has played then Langford has all year.