Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Henry Anderson update

Chucklez

“We haven’t gotten into specific return to play dates yet but everything is ahead of schedule so far. My knee feels awesome.”  - Promising stuff, Lord knows we will need him back as soon as he is physically ready.

I wonder how Art Jones is doing as well though. His age makes me worry about his recovery time and how well he will have actually recovered. Will his ankles be made of glass?

Great news on Anderson though.

On February 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Valpo2004 said:

It's really hard to trust anything a Colt has to say on an injury.  

Again.....   this is not -- REPEAT, NOT -- a Colts thing.

ALL 32 NFL TEAMS are very private about what they share about injuries with their fans.

Call it paranoid if it makes you happy.      But,. when it comes to injuries,  teams are way overly cautious about what they make public        That's life in the NFL for every team,   not just the Colts.

13 hours ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

I would allow Anderson to miss the first weeks of the season.. No reason to rush him back too early. We all already know what he's capable of doing on the field.

Exactly. He's too valuable in the long term. When he was in there last season there wasn't much that got past him for more than a yard or two. 

On 2/19/2016 at 7:51 PM, BProland85 said:

Great to hear he's ahead of schedule but I'd still love to add some talent to the DL in the draft. I'd love to build that nasty DL that opposing offenses fear. I'll make a more elaborate post regarding that soon. 

Agreed.  Need to add aN T and a DE, preferably one who can rush the passer.