Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which team are you pulling for in the Super Bowl?

Jules

Team you want to win SB 50?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you prefer to win?

• Carolina Panthers
    • Denver Broncos

No reasoning is needed. Just WHO you want to win the big game. This is a public poll.

I am sure we have some variations of differences here. This is not meant to be a big analytical debate thread. Just letting people get it out there in who they are pulling for easily.

And by SB Sunday it will be interesting to see the final poll results. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What, you don't want my fabulous opinion why I think Denver will win haha (sarcasm) just kidding Jules. I voted Denver.

I am just looking for poll results by SB Sunday. I think it will be lopsided (clearly) but I am sure there are a few out there who want to say Carolina but are hiding it lol. No tap dancing around.......just who you are pulling for.

The Colts.

Of the teams playing, the Peyton Manning's weren't an option.

I don't like either team, but 'prefer' the Broncos only because that's who'd have to win for Peyton to win, unfortunately. That, and it also feels better having the team you beat win. Or, at least I can make it feel that way.

8 minutes ago, buccolts said:

The Colts.

Of the teams playing, the Peyton Manning's weren't an option.

I don't like either team, but 'prefer' the Broncos only because that's who'd have to win for Peyton to win, unfortunately. That, and it also feels better having the team you beat win. Or, at least I can make it feel that way.

Good answer.

Honestly I am not a huge Panthers fan either (cats are the real Gods of the universe though).. I hate the Broncos though more and orange clashes with my coloring. I usually pull for the NFC when the Colts are not there (which is most years sadly). I would be pulling for Arizona or GB as well if they were in it although I would expect both teams to mess it up lol.

Interesting how the Colts have played well vs. the two SB teams yet again just like in 2013. We beat both in 2013 and this year were an OT muck up from beating both.

25 minutes ago, VDB said:

:facepalm: Broncos

And take a wild guess who i voted for :D

Since you are a Broncos fan, I will personally give you a congrats if your team wins it all.

For some reason just now when I click on who voted for what nothing shows up. But, in the last hour or so we have had a mini surge in Panthers love........

16 hours ago, FL Colts Fan said:

I can't stand Newton and his cockiness. Here's hoping Von Miller and crew teach him a lesson and shut him up. Go Broncos !!!!

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

Gotta go with Cam and the Panthers. It would be nice to see all their hard work pay off with Super Bowl rings and a Lombardi this year.

I am going broncos all though I'm not getting my hopes up.

3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I am going broncos all though I'm not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, after seeing what the Panthers did to the Cardinals, I'd be concerned if I was rooting for the Broncos in this one. But this is football, and upsets happen all the time, so who knows.

Lifelong Panthers fan here so I think it's obvious who I am pulling for. (Colts are my #2)

I will say it kinda irks me with all of these Bronco "fans" coming out of the woodwork cheering for a team they have no intention of cheering for as soon as Manning leaves whereas I have stuck by my team through both good and bad (I'm talking Jimmy Clausen 2010 bad). Nothing wrong with cheering for Manning but for some people to start beating the chest and talking trash when I haven't heard anything from them all year is annoying...

Go Panthers and Go Colts!

25 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Yeah, after seeing what the Panthers did to the Cardinals, I'd be concerned if I was rooting for the Broncos in this one. But this is football, and upsets happen all the time, so who knows.

I'd be concerned if YOU were rooting for the Broncos (Peyton)  too....   haha

Rooting for Denver, thinking Carolina. I think Denver's anemic offense is finally going to bite them in the rear.

Who knows? Den's offense is well past due to actually DO SOMETHING and contribute like they did against Green Bay. They've only helped win the game once or twice all season, and on most weeks have done everything possible to lose it. At best they often  "hold on for dear life" and been bailed out by the defense. That's not going to cut it against CAR. The offense MUST show up.

If Denver drops 5+ catches this game won't be close. The drops and inconsistent run game have been absolutely brutal. Manning has reeled in the INT's since he came back, and the pass blocking has been a bit better. (Schofield, who I've been brutal on, actually played pretty decent VS NE)

Demaryius Targaryen and Vernon Davis need to earn their paychecks and catch 90% of everything thrown their way, instead of dropping 90% of everything thrown their way.

I would like the Broncos to win so that Peyton can have another SB championship. It would also make some of my friends on this board very happy. :) 

If the Panthers won, it would be okay too. I like some of the Panthers players, some who played or have been in training camp with the Vikings (Jared Allen, Joe Webb,  Kurt Coleman). I like Jericho Cotchery,  a classy guy who played in NY. I like Cam too but he will have other opportunities to win one. This is Peyton's year.

12 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Denver obviously would like to see Peyton get another for all his hard work!

He was a paid mercenary on loan for 5 years, that was always the plan, it has worked out as well as it could for 4 years. They are just hoping it works out for them. Broncos' hero in their fans' eyes will always be Elway. :) 

You have to however give credit to what Elway has done. His offense and wide outs get slowed down by the Ravens with lots of contact in the playoffs, then bullied by the Seahawks secondary, so he goes ahead and invests in the secondary and pass rush knowing he'd like to be on the other side of calls and defense. So far it has paid off.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

He was a paid mercenary on loan for 5 years, that was always the plan, it has worked out as well as it could for 4 years. They are just hoping it works out for them. Broncos' hero in their fans' eyes will always be Elway. :) 

You have to however give credit to what Elway has done. His offense and wide outs get slowed down by the Ravens with lots of contact in the playoffs, then bullied by the Seahawks secondary, so he goes ahead and invests in the secondary and pass rush knowing he'd like to be on the other side of calls and defense. So far it has paid off.

Agree 100% If Peyton does gets this done & retires, it will be very interesting if Brockwler gets  the job or which direction they go.

Rooting for Denver because of Peyton.

Even if Peyton wasn't the QB I would still want Denver to win (though I certainly would care a whole lot less). I am not fan of the Panthers at all. Didn't appreciate the Panther owner dissing Peyton a few years back for no reason and I still don't care for him now. Also not a fan of Cam Newton in the least.

10 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I don't hate either team....unlike last year when I really hated both teams.  I'd love to see Peyton win another ring, but I wouldn't be upset to see Cam, Kuechly, Thomas Davis, and Ron Rivera win a ring.  I'm pulling for the Broncos

Yeah, Kurt Coleman (Panthers) is  from around here.  He went to a local H.S.  then played for Ohio State, so alot of people in my community are pulling for him and the Panthers...   Not Me. :)

20 hours ago, Jules said:

Good answer.

Honestly I am not a huge Panthers fan either (cats are the real Gods of the universe though).. I hate the Broncos though more and orange clashes with my coloring. I usually pull for the NFC when the Colts are not there (which is most years sadly). I would be pulling for Arizona or GB as well if they were in it although I would expect both teams to mess it up lol.

Interesting how the Colts have played well vs. the two SB teams yet again just like in 2013. We beat both in 2013 and this year were an OT muck up from beating both.

Well, cats were worshiped in ancient Egypt, so they still think they are Gods.

Also, Carolina has nicer uniforms than Denver. Those orange uniforms are just too loud.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Normally it shows who voted for who, for some reason it's not when I click on it. I was just curious to see who is voting Carolina.

It does not matter to me. I am thinking, win or lose, this is it for Peyton. This one game is not going to change anything for his legacy, it may make a small dent in the top 5 QBs of all time vs top 10 QBs of all time, that is the most it accomplishes. Otherwise, Peyton has done all he possibly can, to the best of his abilities despite his limitations. I wish him well.

4 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Well, cats were worshiped in ancient Egypt, so they still think they are Gods.

Also, Carolina has nicer uniforms than Denver. Those orange uniforms are just too loud.

That is why the Broncos decided to wear white, just to make you happy :)

34 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am glad Denver is wearing white, they look much better. I usually don't care about looks because it's football but the orange is ugly and blinding. I like the white uni's.

Pfft I love our orange unis!! I like them all except for the all blues.