Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which team are you pulling for in the Super Bowl?

Jules

Team you want to win SB 50?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you prefer to win?

• Carolina Panthers
    • Denver Broncos

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When Peyton won his SB here we wore white. Both times Peyton has had dark uni's on he has lost. Sounds superstitious but I like the white's.

The Broncos are also 0-4 in orange. 1-0 in blue. and 1-1 in white. And I read the last 10 out of 11 (I believe) Super Bowl winners have worn white. 

16 minutes ago, VDB said:

The Broncos are also 0-4 in orange. 1-0 in blue. and 1-1 in white. And I read the last 10 out of 11 (I believe) Super Bowl winners have worn white. 

True, actually since the 2003 Season when the Patriots beat the Panthers = the last 12 SB's (2003-2014 seasons), only the Packers in the 2010 Season have won the SB wearing darks. What a strange stat?? -Patriots wore darks in 2003 and beat the Panthers.

I think Peyton and the boys will do a lot of the same stuff we did on offense when we played the Bears in the Super Bowl. Carolina is a very similar defense as that Bears team. I think it's going to be a lot of the same game plan.  I think Denver will be able to get to the QB with just 4 and some zone behind it to keep Cam Newton under control in the passing game.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:04 PM, panther_colt91 said:

Lifelong Panthers fan here so I think it's obvious who I am pulling for. (Colts are my #2)

I will say it kinda irks me with all of these Bronco "fans" coming out of the woodwork cheering for a team they have no intention of cheering for as soon as Manning leaves whereas I have stuck by my team through both good and bad (I'm talking Jimmy Clausen 2010 bad). Nothing wrong with cheering for Manning but for some people to start beating the chest and talking trash when I haven't heard anything from them all year is annoying...

Go Panthers and Go Colts!

I wouldn't say that's true for everyone. You don't have to be a fan of only 1 team. My number one team is the Colts. After the Colts, it's the Broncos. And yes, I initially liked the Broncos because of Peyton. However, as I have been following the Broncos, I am now a fan of many of their players. I will still root for the Broncos as my second team even after Peyton retires. I have followed a few teams only because some of my favorite players from the Colts went on to play for them. i.e., I would rather have seen Arizona in the SB since Dwight Freeney is part of the team.

And I've been supporting my second team all season, not only recently because they're in the SB.

10 minutes ago, 18Manning said:

I wouldn't say that's true for everyone. You don't have to be a fan of only 1 team. My number one team is the Colts. After the Colts, it's the Broncos. And yes, I initially liked the Broncos because of Peyton. However, as I have been following the Broncos, I am now a fan of many of their players. I will still root for the Broncos as my second team even after Peyton retires. I have followed a few teams only because some of my favorite players from the Colts went on to play for them. i.e., I would rather have seen Arizona in the SB since Dwight Freeney is part of the team.

And I've been supporting my second team all season, not only recently because they're in the SB.

I only root for the Colts but also root for Peyton + I picked the Broncos to win it all before the season started and have stood by it all season in here when several of the Peyton haters was saying he was done and freakin Brock Osweiler should start haha Pats fans wished Brock had played LOL

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I only root for the Colts but also root for Peyton + I picked the Broncos to win it all before the season started and have stood by it all season in here when several of the Peyton haters was saying he was done and freakin Brock Osweiler should start haha Pats wished Brock had played LOL

Probably would be NE in the SB if he had.

On 1/30/2016 at 0:04 PM, panther_colt91 said:

Lifelong Panthers fan here so I think it's obvious who I am pulling for. (Colts are my #2)

I will say it kinda irks me with all of these Bronco "fans" coming out of the woodwork cheering for a team they have no intention of cheering for as soon as Manning leaves whereas I have stuck by my team through both good and bad (I'm talking Jimmy Clausen 2010 bad). Nothing wrong with cheering for Manning but for some people to start beating the chest and talking trash when I haven't heard anything from them all year is annoying...

Welcome to the Colts forum. I am not a fan of either team but I would not be displeased if either team won (unlike last year :( ).  I am rooting for the Broncos because of Manning and all he has gone through to get back here. I think Cam and the Panthers will be good for many years and will have other opportunities to win one or more Lombardi Trophies.  This is probably Peyton's last chance. 

peyton did as much for the city of Indianapolis as he did for the colts.  i  wish him well no matter where he goes 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Welcome to the Colts forum. I am not a fan of either team but I would not be displeased if either team won (unlike last year :( ).  I am rooting for the Broncos because of Manning and all he has gone through to get back here. I think Cam and the Panthers will be good for many years and will have other opportunities to win one or more Lombardi Trophies.  This is probably Peyton's last chance. 

Last years SB was the worst! I couldn't stand either team. At least this season there are 2 teams in it I like, I only like the Broncos because of Peyton and I don't dislike the Panthers.

On 1/30/2016 at 10:04 AM, panther_colt91 said:

I will say it kinda irks me with all of these Bronco "fans" coming out of the woodwork cheering for a team they have no intention of cheering for as soon as Manning leaves whereas I have stuck by my team through both good and bad (I'm talking Jimmy Clausen 2010 bad). Nothing wrong with cheering for Manning but for some people to start beating the chest and talking trash when I haven't heard anything from them all year is annoying...

Dude, you dont know much then. The Denver Broncos have sold out every single home game since 1970. Long before Peyton Manning was even born. Long before the panthers came into existence. Denver fans have always traveled to other stadiums (I spoke with a panthers fan who was at the Den/Car game in 2012. He said it was at least 40 percent Broncos fans) and are always loyal. I dont know what youre talking about. 

I mean, you ARE on a Colts forum and the Broncos have Manning-A player who helped bring their team to the top. Of course there are going to be fans in this forum who root for Peyton. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

LOL, I have liked, then unliked your post twice. I like the bolded part, don't like the unbolded part. :) Felt I should offer an explanation if you saw your likes go up and down.

34 minutes ago, 18Manning said:

LOL, I have liked, then unliked your post twice. I like the bolded part,  don't like the unbolded part. :) Felt I should offer an explanation if you saw your likes go up and down.

haha  Were you pleased with the Pats winning last year? (You did not put "unlike last year" part in bold. It meant I was displeased with the Pats win.)

Prefer the Broncos to win because I have a petty grudge against the panthers and because of Manning.  

Winning this would have a storybook happy ending quality to it for him and I like that. Plus, I know him and it gives me something to focus on.  I don' watch these teams so I don't know these guys and that makes it less interesting to me

And the broncos are the underdogs here and I like a cinderella story

1 minute ago, Nadine said:

Prefer the Broncos to win because I have a petty grudge against the panthers and because of Manning.  

Winning this would have a storybook happy ending quality to it for him and I like that. Plus, I know him and it gives me something to focus on.  I don' watch these teams so I don't know these guys and that makes it less interesting to me

And the broncos are the underdogs here and I like a cinderella story

I don't dislike the Panthers but I love how some people continue to doubt Peyton Dilfer (sarcasm with the Dilfer). Go Broncos.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't dislike the Panthers but I love how some people continue to doubt Peyton Dilfer (sarcasm with the Dilfer). Go Broncos.

I just hope it's not a one-sided game.  I've been bored enough this season

11 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you! I definitely have tons of respect for Manning. As for last years Super Bowl...the only real interest I had was the Jurassic World trailer haha

No matter what happens I am incredibly proud of what this team has accomplished this year and the winning culture we are finally building. It's been exciting to see the fan base and organization grow! I also welcome all the bandwagons fans just as long as they stick with the team you know? We are Kings of the South and NFC so there's nothing to be disappointed about! That said I really really really REALLY want that trophy :lombardi:

The Panthers and Colts organizations are 2 of the best in the NFL!

The Cult of Personality  - The Orange Floodgates opened up when 18 became a Bronco .

I hope the Broncos lose . I bleed the blue & those annoying people came crawling out in 2012 hopefully they enjoy losing .

12 is the next best thing we Colts fans can expect an influx as soon as the bandwagoneers get back on board they'll be back before you can scream

OMAHA ....

1 hour ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

The Cult of Personality  - The Orange Floodgates opened up when 18 became a Bronco .

I hope the Broncos lose . I bleed the blue & those annoying people came crawling out in 2012 hopefully they enjoy losing .

12 is the next best thing we Colts fans can expect an influx as soon as the bandwagoneers get back on board they'll be back before you can scream

OMAHA ....

I get that you hate Denver and that you're salty over Elway, but the Denver Broncos have sold out every single home game since 1970. We've always traveled well to other stadiums. The Broncos did not suddenly get fans when manning came over. 

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:04 PM, panther_colt91 said:

Lifelong Panther fan? Not very old are you? What you are failing to understand or see is this is the super bowl. Most all fans pick one or the other to root for. What you call coming out of the woodwork is just fans picking one of them over the other. You think Colt fans don't stick with their team just because they want the Broncos to win? No one is beating their chest and if it needs explaining to you why Colt fans root for the Broncos it would be time wasted. You have a total of 3 comments made in here and you are irked?  Wow, we have members who have posted over 7,000 comments over years and that is not counting the earlier boards and you are irked? Sorry , I cant take your comment serious.

15 hours ago, VDB said:

I get that you hate Denver and that you're salty over Elway, but the Denver Broncos have sold out every single home game since 1970. We've always traveled well to other stadiums. The Broncos did not suddenly get fans when manning came over. 

No doubt

What they suddenly got were Colts bandwagon fans & Peyton Manning lovers who will become Andrew Luck lovers & Colts fans once again  because everyone loves a winner .

Elway thought he could buy a SB go out & draft a winner like the Colts did..