Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC (-3.5) @ Houston (1-10-16)

oldunclemark

35 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Makes me sad watching this game knowing that we could have been playing in this game and I honestly think we are better than both these two teams. It was a long disappointing season.....and not only did we have to suffer through it we are stuck watching this very uninspiring game. Poor coaching, poor qb play, and the most exciting player for each team is now out. Ugh 

No way in hell were the 2015 Colts better than the 2015 Chiefs. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first team to be shut out in the playoffs since 2005, yet another case for the AFC South being the skunk in the rose garden. Hoyer, four INT, 2 fumbles recovering one. Obviously Weeden will not be any part of the Texans next year as Hoyer was forced to resemble a fool for all four quarters  This is the team that beat the Colts! Until the AFC South is up to par with the other AFC divisions winning the division will continue to mean nothing.

18 minutes ago, grmasterb said:

Worse than the Colts losing at the NYJ after the 2002 season (the famous "liquored-up kicker" game)? At least that was a road game for Indy. Houston got throttled at home.

haha Very good point. This one was still pretty awful though.

Houston is extremely lucky that Andrew was injured this season because no way they would've won that game in Indy had Andrew played which was basically for the Division. I am not saying we would've beat the Chiefs but we do have their number and I know we wouldn't of lost 30-0. That was an embarrassing performance by Houston.

18 hours ago, peytonmanning18 said:

No way in hell were the 2015 Colts better than the 2015 Chiefs. 

I honestly think with a healthy Luck we could have won that game yesterday....against either of those teams. We could play well against KC...they have no playmakers on offense...our defense could have kept us in the game just as Houstons did. Offensively I think we could have put more pressure on that defense and Lucks mobility would have allowed him to extend plays and deliver the ball unlike Hoyer. Just saying this teams POTENTIAL was much better than either of those teams...but yeah of course the team we fielded the final couple weeks wouldn't have been enough to compete against KC.

22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I honestly think with a healthy Luck we could have won that game yesterday....against either of those teams. We could play well against KC...they have no playmakers on offense...our defense could have kept us in the game just as Houstons did. Offensively I think we could have put more pressure on that defense and Lucks mobility would have allowed him to extend plays and deliver the ball unlike Hoyer. Just saying this teams POTENTIAL was much better than either of those teams...but yeah of course the team we fielded the final couple weeks wouldn't have been enough to compete against KC.

The 2015 Colts never had a healthy Andrew Luck.  

7 minutes ago, peytonmanning18 said:

The 2015 Colts never had a healthy Andrew Luck.  

Very true...I think Week 1 it started. That said he looked good against Denver....even Luck at 80% I think puts KC in a difficult situation. They love to come after immobile qbs. They may even have success against Tom next week if they can take away the under neath stuff. Problem is they can't score enough to keep up with NE (if Edeleman/Gronk etc are healthy)