Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Andrew signs an extension he deserves for his career to suffer under these clowns

YourNextGM

1 hour ago, YourNextGM said:

He'll never win crap with this guy.  And he deserves it.  If he wont stand up for himself,  why should I cate what happens to him.  He deserves the humiliation the Steelers,  Pats and baisically every team outside of the afc south gives us yearly. 

You're just mad cuz you have to change your name cuz Gigson wasn't fired.

speakng of clowns........

Get Luck a new QB coach. Instead of more swings and misses with free agency, build through the draft moving forward like the Packers and Seahawks did initially. Both the Luck and the OL need to improve, one's success depends on the other and vice versa.

The success will come. Success came earlier than expected, so this is like a stock market IPO that went up too soon, only to see a correction, and then will ascend again proportionately to its true value. Players in the same system get continuity, become more efficient, and play for each other more leading to better results long term.

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Better question is when could he leave?  He has one more year left on his deal and the Colts can tag him up to three more times after that. The fear some (not you) have of Luck leaving is just silly because it's not happening. Honestly I think it's just some lashing out because they weren't right and want the team to suffer as a result.

Honestly, I've said for years some want to be right here and win the argument more than they honestly care what happens to the Colts. 

I'll admit it I thought Pagano was gone so I was wrong.  It happens. 

Hey, we ALL thought Pags was gone.

Even if he made the best sales pitch, we all thought that Irsay had made-up his mind.    He either had to pick Pags or Grigson.    But, he's found a way to make it work.   

Get Luck a new QB coach.

YES! You have no idea how many times this season I tried to start a thread pondering how much of Luck's issues are due to Christensen just not being a great position coach. I'll never understand how he slipped through the cracks of the last house cleaning, and I don't think he's really doing much to help Luck as a pro.

On 1/5/2016 at 11:36 PM, John Waylon said:

YES! You have no idea how many times this season I tried to start a thread pondering how much of Luck's issues are due to Christensen just not being a great position coach. I'll never understand how he slipped through the cracks of the last house cleaning, and I don't think he's really doing much to help Luck as a pro.

The only possible way to know that is if you were attending practices.   Clyde is a very well respected coach.   

33 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Look people...for bleep sakes why is using proper spelling and grammar so hard?

oh yeah I completely forgot! This is just another thread of the whiners! Not every single person of course, just a few. You know who you are.

Because people only care about text speak. Heck, schools don't even teach cursive any more. We're a sad country. no i'm sayin' homie?

On January 5, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Indygal1218 said:

To cate or not to cate?

That is the question. 

How does one cate?

It's a French word but I don't how to put that thing-a-majig above the "e".  Pronounced ca-tay.  It means "to have and to hold from this day forward, till death do us part"

11 minutes ago, 100GFB said:

It's a French word but I don't how to put that thing-a-majig above the "e".  Pronounced ca-tay.  It means "to have and to hold from this day forward, till death do us part"

You have to get a character map and copy and paste it. Probably too much work. :-P

4 minutes ago, C0lts088 said:

You mad, bro? 

Yeah, he is. I'm disappointed, but I'll be darned if I let a football team make me all crazy. I want the Colts to win as much as anyone, but I'm not going to let it get to me to the point of insanity. I've got too much else going on in my life right now.

On January 5, 2016 at 10:04 PM, YourNextGM said:

He'll never win crap with this guy.  And he deserves it.  If he wont stand up for himself,  why should I cate what happens to him.  He deserves the humiliation the Steelers,  Pats and baisically every team outside of the afc south gives us yearly. 

Dey took'er jerbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nadine locked this topic