Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Andrew signs an extension he deserves for his career to suffer under these clowns

YourNextGM

11 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

He'll never win crap with this guy.  And he deserves it.  If he wont stand up for himself,  why should I cate what happens to him.  He deserves the humiliation the Steelers,  Pats and baisically every team outside of the afc south gives us yearly. 

The Colts have a bad season and the whole world is falling apart!! Hades has froze over and the sun ain't coming up!!

You have to remember, this team tanked the entire 2011 season to draft him. And they are treating him like crap. I agree that Luck deserves better. After the lies came out that they hid his injuries and were throwing him out to the wolves banged up, no joke about it; I think he should go to a better team that is more deserving. 

But they did blow an entire season to draft him, and I highly doubt Irsay is going to let him walk away that easily. 

1 minute ago, Bogie said:

You have to remember, this team tanked the entire 2011 season to draft him. And they are treating him like crap. I agree that Luck deserves better. After the lies came out that they hid his injuries and were throwing him out to the wolves banged up, no joke about it; I think he should go to a better team that is more deserving. 

But they did blow an entire season to draft him, and I highly doubt Irsay is going to let him walk away that easily. 

What does hiding his injuries have to do with treating him like crap? They did that to help him as he wanted to play through the pain. Had they not done that, defenders would've been targeting his mid-section for the hell of it.

19 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

He'll never win crap with this guy.  And he deserves it.  If he wont stand up for himself,  why should I cate what happens to him.  He deserves the humiliation the Steelers,  Pats and baisically every team outside of the afc south gives us yearly. 

Not sure Andrew cares whether you cate or choose not to cate.......

Not gonna say luck deserves it but it will happen. Greesy don't know squat ( see 1st pick last years draft plus most of his signings) pogano not a good motivator evident from colts starting 95% of games very flat

Edited by Nilescolt
Clarifying

7 minutes ago, Bogie said:

The Colts did NOT tank in order to draft Luck !!!  Would your team have won with Collins, Painter or Orlovsky at QB??  I think not.

25 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Luck is not perfect by any stretch has a lot of improving to do , his bone headed plays cost us alot this season , that being said he my favorite player so I hope they do what best to protect him 

3 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

Luck is not perfect by any stretch has a lot of improving to do , his bone headed plays cost us alot this season , that being said he my favorite player so I hope they do what best to protect him 

I blame coaching for a lot of his issues,  and the staff pretty much remains.  Luck wasnt playing coverage vs Antonio Brown and Big Ben.  Luck didnt get beat by Brandon Weeden.  I dont understand how you keeo a defensive coach that can't coach defense.  

32 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Following your logic......

If you remain a fan of this team led by all these "clowns" you'll never enjoy your fandom,  because this team isn't going to win anything.

And you'll deserve all the misery you derive.

So,  please let me be the first Colts fan to say goodbye and good riddance to you.   You're a lousy fan!

And since there are 31 other teams for you to be a fan of,  please pick one and leave here!     You won't be missed!       Don't let the Internet door hit you where the Good Lord Split You!

What a loser post from a loser poster!!

Buh-bye!!       

20 minutes ago, Bogie said:

The Colts didn't tank anything. If that were true they would have left Painter in till the end. The Colts even won when the #1 pick was still up in the air. I take it you didn't watch the games.

40 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Luck shouldn't sign now he should go to a team that will protect him. These guys aren't going to win anything.

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Following your logic......

If you remain a fan of this team led by all these "clowns" you'll never enjoy your fandom,  because this team isn't going to win anything.

And you'll deserve all the misery you derive.

So,  please let me be the first Colts fan to say goodbye and good riddance to you.   You're a lousy fan!

And since there are 31 other teams for you to be a fan of,  please pick one and leave here!     You won't be missed!       Don't let the Internet door hit you where the Good Lord Split You!

What a loser post from a loser poster!!

Buh-bye!!       

You're the loser and your loser way of thinking is why this owner did what he did.  Just remember how much you wanted Coach Cry and Clap when Belichick is toying with him.  

3 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

You're the loser and your loser way of thinking is why this owner did what he did.  Just remember how much you wanted Coach Cry and Clap when Belichick is toying with him.  

You're wasting your time.  

You hate the owner.    You hate the coach.    You hate the GM.      The team is never going to amount to anything!      Those are your words -- not mine.

So why would you stay and be a fan here?

Leave.

Find another team to cheer for!     You've got 31 other choices, it can't be that hard to find another team,  so LEAVE!!

Who would ever pay attention to you after a post like you made?     A complete waste of your time.

Bye!      So long!       Farewell!!       See you later -- like NEVER!!

You won't be missed!!

As much as I hate to say this, I agree man. Lacerated kidneys are no joke. What could come next behind this line? It's just safer to go somewhere where they actually care about him. He's gonna get paid regardless where he is, that's not an issue. People take football too lightly. It's no joke out there, u can get long term injures, f that $$$. Pissing blood and stuff like that not cool. He should just go. 

31 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

I blame coaching for a lot of his issues,  and the staff pretty much remains.  Luck wasnt playing coverage vs Antonio Brown and Big Ben.  Luck didnt get beat by Brandon Weeden.  I dont understand how you keeo a defensive coach that can't coach defense.  

I'm not saying I'm defending but let's be honest better play from luck we would have won division easy , we need more talent on def but we our slowly getting better just need a dominate pass rusher 

58 minutes ago, Bogie said:

We are back to this silly argument?  The 2011 team tanked argument works until realize the GM and Head Coach both got fired after that season and they would have had to be the ones to make the tanking happen and all but four players from that team are gone and all but a handful more are out of the league.

The Colts in 2011 didn't tank they just stunk really bad. 

Ok, so he leaves. Where does he go? Dallas is purported to have the best O-line, but it couldn't keep Romo from being destroyed twice this season.

I don't think anyone is poo-pooing the type of injuries he got at all, but Luck likes to play a physical game.  That wouldn't change no matter what team he's on. Why wish for your team's best chance at victory to leave town?

I also feel reasonably certain that if he ducked and covered all the time, certain people would call him "soft" and whine about getting another quarterback that would make plays.

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

You seem not to realize that what you say is not only absurd (just look at the responses for a simple, reasonable explanation that even YOU can understand)  but it's insulting to everyone here.     E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!!

Please try not to do that when you post.     It's one thing to be wrong (as usual)  it's another to be insulting.

1 minute ago, Indygal1218 said:

Ok, so he leaves. Where does he go? Dallas is purported to have the best O-line, but it couldn't keep Romo from being destroyed twice this season.

I don't think anyone is poo-pooing the type of injuries he got at all, but Luck likes to play a physical game.  That wouldn't change no matter what team he's on. Why wish for your team's best chance at victory to leave town?

I also feel reasonably certain that if he ducked and covered all the time, certain people would call him "soft" and whine about getting another quarterback that would make plays.

Better question is when could he leave?  He has one more year left on his deal and the Colts can tag him up to three more times after that. The fear some (not you) have of Luck leaving is just silly because it's not happening. Honestly I think it's just some lashing out because they weren't right and want the team to suffer as a result.

Honestly, I've said for years some want to be right here and win the argument more than they honestly care what happens to the Colts. 

I'll admit it I thought Pagano was gone so I was wrong.  It happens. 

11-5, 11-5,11-5 and 8-8 not too shabby for a four year span. I am thrilled that Pagano is good for four more years. Steve Mariuchi thinks it's good and he knows more than me about it. What stands out is the players and what they say matters. What fans (people like us) think does not. How big were the issues and differences maybe we will never know and what is the new deal in terms of who decides what maybe we won't know that either. All I hope for is success and that they are tough and will be in the fight until the end. If they don't get there next year so be it. My biggest concern was continuity and a possible shake up like what was being rumored would have been a killer step backwards. Look at Cleveland changing partners every dance.  The holes are apparent and let's hope they get fixed. Congratulation coach and good luck.