Colts Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief moncrief 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• not for 87 and it would be cool if reggie asked him to.  i don't want anyone in 88 again.  
    • yeah, Ballard definitely needs to compensate inactivity in other fronts with excellent drafting. And not just excellend drafting but rather - overall good draft philosophy. The trade backs IMO are key feature here. Because he doesn't rely on FA, he needs more shots in the draft. If he has 2-3 more picks in the draft every year, that's one or two more cheap hits every year that contribute to your team that other teams don't have. At least that's the idea I would presume. And I think Ballard has done relatively good job with the draft. Every year I feel better about the team right after the draft.    Yeah... unfortunately the QB position is key deciding factor not just on the field but about GM's work in general too. You don't get to make too many QB mistakes as a GM.  Yeah, from what I remember he had offers to be a scout for teams a few years ago but he had a young family so he decided to stay home with them and instead continue his work in media. That's why I was wondering before - just how high of a position would it take for him to actually take a job in the NFL. He definitely won't take a scouting job it seems. He's probably getting paid more by the Athletic and his other media work than he would make as a scout and he wouldn't be travelling all the time for work. So where is the threshold you think? For example, would he take a FO job with path to being a GM in the future? Would you give him VP of player personnel or director of college scouting or something of the sort? Would he take that?    On a side note - what is your opinion of Solak? I feel like he does good job and generally knows what he's talking about too. But he's definitely more talking head-y and is less measured and humble than the Cosells and Bruglers of the world, but in general... I kind of don't mind it too much... I view it more as a question of style and I listen to his podcasts and read his articles too because I feel like he too does the work and I don't mind having his perspective even if a lot of his takes are not as disapassionate as Brugler's for example.  Absolutely agreed
    • The first video I came across on Bortolini showed him pulling.   And even at 303 he runs like a guy who weighs 50 pounds lighter.      So given Steichen worked with Jason Kelcie who played at 290-295,  I think it’s possible, perhaps even probable, that Steichen might prefer a smaller more mobile OC that might work better in the offense he would like to run.  I’m very much in the camp that Bertolini is Kelly’s future replacement.
    • Would anybody be upset if Mitchell wore 87 or 88?
    • Ballard is one of the best scouts in the biz, has been for over a long time.
  • Members