Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

Chucky is never going back to coaching, he loves TV too much.

He's hilarious haha.  I love it, he's so energetic and animated.  What a guy

Pagano's "pitch count" for Gore is *ic. If he'd been in the game more, we'd have a TD by now.

lmao luck takes a hand to the face but IG is the call?

Im telling the refs have it out for the colts...

Does he play for us?

Of course!  He's the reason why we're going to beat the Pats this year.  He and Andre Johnson are taking our team to the next level!

This offense starts to slow and why aren't the tes being targeted

Agreed, we used to target Fleener and Allen all the time...

Does he play for us?

lol he's obviously the invisible player on the field luck was throwing to did you see him?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I HIGHLY doubt that it happens,    I am usually against all the trade for this guy, trade for that guy bantor......   But to me..... right now, DT is a HUGE priority, for this team, right now.   I would offer a fourth round pick and and a conditional pick, plunk him in the rotation at DT (both spots)   Clooney is a much more valuable player, and was traded for a 3rd, and 2 non starters   He lines up at DE and DT, he is really good against the run, he also gets some pressure   He is basically a half year rental, as he is on the last year of his contract   We could work out a long term deal if he plays well  
    • Saying JJ Watt is playing well is kind of like saying that water is wet.   That guy is my favorite non Colt player to watch (when he's not playing the Colts).  He plays the game like it should be played. With Clowney gone, they don't seem to switch Watt much, he will stunt and things but I don't see a lot of opportunities for Nelson and Watt to be matched up.  But man, when they do it will be fun to watch.
    • Maybe at first, but in the spirit of cordial dialog/rebuttal here, we both do expand on our opinions and maybe even come closer to the center in so doing.
    • I'd recommend watching some of his college highlights. I watch a lot of both Big10 and SEC football, and any team that routinely plays ND. Unfortunately or fortunately lol I have several buds that huge Auburn fans, so I've both watch a lot of games, and heard a lot.   Not sure how you can say he wouldn't make a better OG, if you've never seen him play OG.   Here's NFL.com's combine rating on him.    
    • Nice effort, I like most of the picks, but YUTER.... (Sheeze, who names their kid Yuter) May go top 20.   I think we need a DT ASAP in the next draft
  • Members

• Sumo63

Sumo63 208

• cjrulli

cjrulli 358

• twfish

twfish 1,651

• onebad150

onebad150 76

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,757

Moderators