Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

favorite Andrew Luck throw?

bestQBever

what is your favorite Andrew Luck throw of his career so far. My favorite is the last touchdown he threw to TY to take the lead in the chiefs game but the throw he made against the texans in his rookie year to TY is a close second.

Ty against the Chiefs hands down. Number two would be between his throw against gb with clay Mathews draped on him, the winner to Reggie against gb, or the td throw to moncrief against the bengals this post season.

Colts-QB-Hits-Pam-Oliver-in-Face-With-Pa

This. Only because the first part before the camera pans to Pam could be made into a REALLY nice split depth gif.

Does anyone know how to do split depth gifs? I need this soooo bad!

* I know its not Luck throwing the ball but, it WAS a nice throw.

The Chiefs game to TY was the most impactful, but the 3rd and 23 or whatever it was against Houston to TY was an absolute laser that threaded the needle. That was the most impressive to me.

The throw to Fleener down the middle against Denver in the playoff game was a beauty as well. Dropped it right in the bucket.

-- The throw to Moncrief falling down in the Bengals game...

-- It wasn't a TD, but about a 30 yard gain to Allen vs. the NYG in front of a safety but over the linebacker.  Dropped it in perfectly.

-- The game winner to TYH vs. the Chiefs in the playoffs, was both impact and a beautiful pass to behold...

-- A back-shoulder fade to Reggie vs. Tennessee.

-- The short flip pass to Avery for the 3, 2, 1 game winning Touchdown vs Detroit....

Those are all pretty sweet, and I'm sure I'm leaving out another 5-10 that are just as good.

The Chiefs game to TY was the most impactful, but the 3rd and 23 or whatever it was against Houston to TY was an absolute laser that threaded the needle. That was the most impressive to me.

The throw to Fleener down the middle against Denver in the playoff game was a beauty as well. Dropped it right in the bucket.

Yup, that one. Luck threads the needle to T.Y. vs the Texans. I'm not certain who it was against (maybe Miami?), but another throw I really love was the bomb into the end zone to Brazil right as Luck avoids pressure.

Too many to choose from!!!  Which is a good thing! 

That TD to Moncrief last season though really sticks out... But I know its not a throw but the fumble recovery dive in for a TD was amazing and really shows Luck's will to win.

Look forward to seeing even more amazing throws and less frustrating ones as well this season!!

Yup, that one. Luck threads the needle to T.Y. vs the Texans. I'm not certain who it was against (maybe Miami?), but another throw I really love was the bomb into the end zone to Brazil right as Luck avoids pressure.

I think the throw you mention was against Detroit that sparked the comeback.

I think the throw you mention was against Detroit that sparked the comeback.

Went back and watched it, and yes that's the one I'm thinking of. He's on the move, getting tripped up and gets it deep to Brazill just over the defender. Exciting play. Lol