Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2015-2016 Reg. Season schedule

TKnight24

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good a schedule as could be hoped for.    5 prime time games.   The bye in week 10.

Miami in December and not September (hot/humid)  Buffalo in September and not December (cold/windy)  Tampa in November and not September (hot/humid)

The scheduling Gods have looked favorably upon us!   :thmup:

REGULAR Season
  • 1 Sep 13 1:00PMEDT  AT Bills
  • 2 Sep 21 8:30PMEDT vs Jets
  • 3 Sep 27 1:00PMEDT  AT  Titans
  • 4 Oct 4 1:00PMEDT   vs Jaguars
  • 5 Oct 8 8:25PMEDT AT  Texans
  • 6 Oct 18 8:30PMEDT vs Patriots
  • 7 Oct 25 1:00PMEDT  vs Saints
  • 8 Nov 2 8:30PMEST  AT  Panthers
  • 9 Nov 8 4:25PMEST vs Broncos
  • 11 Nov 22 1:00PMEST  AT Falcons
  • 12 Nov 29 1:00PMEST vs Buccaneers
  • 13 Dec 6 8:30PMEST  AT  Steelers
  • 14 Dec 13 1:00PMEST  AT Jaguars
  • 15 Dec 20 1:00PMEST  vs Texans
  • 16 Dec 27 1:00PMEST  AT  Dolphins
  • 17 Jan 3 1:00PMEST  vs Titans

I think this is the first time I've looked at a schedule and thought we might go 12-4.

No real complaints right now, looks pretty good.

A few thoughts:

1) Week 1 will be tougher then people think. I favor us, but maybe not by a lot right now. 

2) I am suprised we got early games for both the Saints and Falcons. Guess they wanted to hype up Luck vs. Newton more due to age.

3) December 6th at night in Pittsburgh in the winter is going to be IMO possibly the toughest game we have all season. 

4) Glad NE is in October. So we don't have to wait all year for this......lets get it over with either way early. And we will be healthier hopefully in October too.

5) Bye week after the Denver game works for me. It's usually an emotionally charged game so a break will be nice after it.

Week 17 is Jan 3rd?  I thought they tried to end it all before New Years.  I would have liked the Patriots maybe 2 weeks earlier, but it's much better than waiting until the second half of the season.  Surprising Denver isn't prime time.  I wonder what the NY/Indy draw is?  There should be some good games.  We definitely need a strong start to the season.

So the draft is next week.  And then just waiting for the regular season.  At least I'm getting married and get to enjoy a honeymoon in a couple weeks.  That should take some of the sting out of waiting for football to return!  haha

As good a schedule as could be hoped for.    5 prime time games.   The bye in week 10.

Miami in December and not September (hot/humid)  Buffalo in September and not December (cold/windy)  Tampa in November and not September (hot/humid)

The scheduling Gods have looked favorably upon us!   :thmup:

REGULAR Season

• 1 Sep 13 1:00PMEDT  AT Bills

• 2 Sep 21 8:30PMEDT vs Jets

• 3 Sep 27 1:00PMEDT  AT  Titans

• 4 Oct 4 1:00PMEDT   vs Jaguars

• 5 Oct 8 8:25PMEDT AT  Texans

• 6 Oct 18 8:30PMEDT vs Patriots

• 7 Oct 25 1:00PMEDT  vs Saints

• 8 Nov 2 8:30PMEST  AT  Panthers

• 9 Nov 8 4:25PMEST vs Broncos

• 11 Nov 22 1:00PMEST  AT Falcons

• 12 Nov 29 1:00PMEST vs Buccaneers

• 13 Dec 6 8:30PMEST  AT  Steelers

• 14 Dec 13 1:00PMEST  AT Jaguars

• 15 Dec 20 1:00PMEST  vs Texans

• 16 Dec 27 1:00PMEST  AT  Dolphins

• 17 Jan 3 1:00PMEST  vs Titans

I think this is the first time I've looked at a schedule and thought we might go 12-4.

Dec, 13 at Pittsburgh is the ONLY cold weather game....very good

And what's up with the Jets primetime game? The media, and the sports world in general just want a New York team to be relevant so bad lol. Its like that in MLB and NBA too. You'll see the Yankees on ESPN all the time even though they haven't been that good lately.

15-1 with blowout loss to the Pats.

Sounds about right haha

Seriously though, it's a pretty good schedule. I like the balance overall. Week 6 through 11 to me will be a very good test. It's nice the last 3 weeks we will either be LOS or in Miami. I get playing in cold weather might be important to some, but I'll take the chance to play in Miami or LOS to end my season any day of the week.