Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders sign T-Rich (update)

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Richardson-Looking-Forward-to-Joining-the-Silver-and-Black/bc93cd80-a192-4df8-a590-b3e2f385b4c4

Q: Why didn’t it work out in Indianapolis?

Richardson: “From the beginning, trying to fit into their program, it was different for me. For me, it was more of me being an all-time blocker. There’s nothing wrong with blocking, but I still want to be able to help the team in different types of ways. I don’t look at it as a bad thing. I just think it was a bad marriage. With that, I don’t blame the O-line or anybody else. At the end of the day, I can still get better and I’m going to be working my tail off and trying to be the best running back now.”

Apparently he was never given an opportunity to run....

haha Clearly the team saw him as something of a blocking Tight End, while he saw himself as something of a Running Back. 

Well, for the sake of the Raiders I hope Trent has learned his lesson.

If not, he's just getting richer jerking the NFL around.  If that's what he wants his legacy to be, it's up to him.  #noexcuses trent

Good Luck Raiders!

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Richardson-Looking-Forward-to-Joining-the-Silver-and-Black/bc93cd80-a192-4df8-a590-b3e2f385b4c4

Q: Why didn’t it work out in Indianapolis?

Richardson: “From the beginning, trying to fit into their program, it was different for me. For me, it was more of me being an all-time blocker. There’s nothing wrong with blocking, but I still want to be able to help the team in different types of ways. I don’t look at it as a bad thing. I just think it was a bad marriage. With that, I don’t blame the O-line or anybody else. At the end of the day, I can still get better and I’m going to be working my tail off and trying to be the best running back now.”

Apparently he was never given an opportunity to run....

Laughable the guy was given every chance and pretty much sucked running the ball!! He is a fine blocker though!

Poor Raiders fans. Signing T-Rich and expecting a decent run game is like eating Taco Bell and not expecting diarrhea.

When i first moved to USA for my 2 year working holiday. I lived in OKLA and had taco bell every second day for a month due to price and walking distance and it doesnt exist in NZ.  I can honestly say i only experienced diarrhoea 3 times during this period. So i think i got extremely lucky  haha  haha

When i first moved to USA for my 2 year working holiday. I lived in OKLA and had taco bell every second day for a month due to price and walking distance and it doesnt exist in NZ.  I can honestly say i only experienced diarrhoea 3 times during this period. So i think i got extremely lucky  haha  haha

You did for sure haha

If he bombs out with the raiders his career could be done.

If the Raiders sign you & they are the only team interested in you, your career is officially dead on arrival. There is no "could be" Peter.

It's more like rest in peace death rites being given before dirt is thrown on your NFL grave. 

No. That is why I thought he would still be on the market for a bit but alas there is always the Raiders. lol.

Yep, you can always count on the Raiders to under perform & remain consistantly irrelevant since 2002. I like Derrick Carr, Khalil Mack, & even an aging Justin Tuck on that roster but not much else. 

When Charles Woodson is the only veteran their fanbase can brag about that's not a good thing. I'm just saying...All that cap space money & no respectable free agent wants to play there. That speaks volumes. 

Heck, even Maurice Jones Drew walked away from the Raiders man. I like Mighty Mouse. My only point is that most of their talent is even leaving...