Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caption This Peyton Photo!

bap1331

I'd quote Red Forman but would likely get sidelined. Since having a sense of humor isn't fully accepted.

red_forman.jpg

Sure it is, having a sense of humour is definitely accepted. Just don't say anything to break the rules. A lot of the people who have posted in this topic have posted some funny answers, none of which break the rules

Sure it is, having a sense of humour is definitely accepted. Just don't say anything to break the rules. A lot of the people who have posted in this topic have posted some funny answers, none of which break the rules

Like I said, a sense of humor isn't exactly accepted here. The standards here are more strict than network TV. Which in some cases I'll just respond with a no comment.

For example..

NO COMMENT!

Like I said, a sense of humor isn't exactly accepted here. The standards here are more strict than network TV. Which in some cases I'll just respond with a no comment.

For example..

NO COMMENT!

Alright, that's your opinion. I'm not going to get into any back-and-forth thing. But I don't think we have strict standards here. This forum is designed to be family friendly, so just imagine if a young child was reading our posts. Don't post something you wouldn't want your child (or any young kid for that matter) to read, if you have a child.

Alright, that's your opinion. I'm not going to get into any back-and-forth thing. But I don't think we have strict standards here. This forum is designed to be family friendly, so just imagine if a young child was reading our posts. Don't post something you wouldn't want your child (or any young kid for that matter) to read, if you have a child.

Which I haven't.

NO COMMENT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I seriously hate when people take a quote and run with it without context just for clickbait. Everyone is talking up AR saying college is harder then the NFL without providing has explanation. So stupid 
    • If he can have another 1st team All-Pro I think he will make the Hall. That is a big 'IF' though. That would give him 4 1st team All-Pro's and 1 2nd team All-Pro. Not saying he will be 1st ballot, but I think that gets him in 2nd or 3rd ballot. Problem too is, it depends on the success of the team? If the Colts continue to miss the playoffs, many will overlook his play and think other Guards are just better. Joe Namath is in the Hall of Fame because of 1 game = SB 3. He won on the biggest stage as a huge underdog and people remember that. Lynn Swann didn't have Hall of Fame numbers, but all people remember is his 2 amazing catches in SBs played. My point is, Colts need to start winning so Nelson is back in the limelight. In 2018 and 2020 we had good seasons.
    • I have watched every Colts game for the last 3 years and I rarely see Nelson "on his back". Maybe in 3 years it has happened 5 or 6 times. Now he has been beat sometimes or pushed backwards but "on his back" is a stretch.
    • It does amaze me that how some in here don't get sarcasm. There are many believe it or not. 
    • I don't think he will make it in the HOF based on his current trajectory. I think voters are more apt to let a guy in who started out as average and then became elite rather than a guy who started out as elite and then became average. We always remember the best years of a player and if your 1st 3 were your best years that isn't going to get it done. He is not the same player and not even close to what he started out as . For the 1st 3 years of his career, he was the best guard in football. Damn, they were even putting him up there as maybe one of the best ever. Now, he may not even be a top 10 guard. It has been a huge drop off and I cannot recall a guard ever getting so media attention his 1st 3 years in the league. Now its crickets. I bet it is the qb carousel, injuries,  and not having  a competent LT. I remember people arguing, and I held the opposite view, that we could get by with an average LT because of Q's dominance. The exact opposite seems to have happened and I think it really high lights the importance of the LT and the effect it has on an Oline if that position is not secure.  
  • Members