Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Classy Move By Herremans

Ja'Crispy

Nice,  If his talent on the field equals his class displayed, what a good signing it is.

So there is no more having faith, my friend? Do we just sit with our arms crossed from here on out?

Prove to me before I give you my support? Pardon my questioning you, FL....but what fun would sports be if the only time you could be happy about something is after it is proved? I could be wrong but I remember you having a different slant.

Frank Gore went there for a day n hungout. Did you seriously not get the joke? You don't do well with sarcasm at all ic

If that is what you got out of my comment you seem to put way too much into it. I guess you never noticed all the negative comments made in this forum and now you have to add to it ic.

So there is no more having faith, my friend? Do we just sit with our arms crossed from here on out?

Prove to me before I give you my support? Pardon my questioning you, FL....but what fun would sports be if the only time you could be happy about something is after it is proved? I could be wrong but I remember you having a different slant.

lmao what?

I wonder if Frank Gore did the same . . .

No but from what I'v read he did'nt need too ..  I looked I believe he & the fans know where he stands IMO there fans felt about Frank Gore the same way we feel about Reggie Wayne .

Many fans will understand the money thing. Gore’s getting a lot of guaranteed cash from a team that seems to be pinning its hopes on two running backs over 30 (Darren Sproles is 31). Some fans thought that with the team looking so unsettled, bringing Gore back would equate to throwing the fans a bone. That’s not how this league works. PR-driven signings are rarely successful, anyway.

But for those who don’t spend all day reading mock drafts and salary cap websites, today is both sad and confusing. My wife wasn’t happy when I broke the news to her today. In exchange for some promotional work I did a couple years back, I received a set of gift cards good for NFL merchandise. She wanted her first jersey, and there was only one player on her list: Frank Gore. Fans will still wear Gore jerseys for several years to come, and the team will probably retire No. 21. Maybe, after his time in Philly, he’ll come back for a one-day ceremonial retirement with the 49ers. In the meantime, the West Coast will gain thousands of Eagles fans if the 49ers miss the playoffs and Chip Kelly’s squad makes it to January.

No but from what I'v read he did'nt need too .. I looked I believe he & the fans know where he stands IMO there fans felt about Frank Gore the same way we feel about Reggie Wayne .

He was talking about Gore's time in Philly.

Great thought, poorly executed. I lol'd though.

A point was made yesterday on the NFL network that the new additions to the Colts are all team players and that was required by the Colts. No "me, me, me"  type players and THAT is good.

I must say here and now I am almost getting nervous about the praise and predictions I am hearing about the Colts upcoming year. Maybe I am not used to 100% optimism from all commentators..........but perhaps I'll get used to it!!

A point was made yesterday on the NFL network that the new additions to the Colts are all team players and that was required by the Colts. No "me, me, me"  type players and THAT is good.

I must say here and now I am almost getting nervous about the praise and predictions I am hearing about the Colts upcoming year. Maybe I am not used to 100% optimism from all commentators..........but perhaps I'll get used to it!!

I hear you, Im nervous too, As a Colts fan we're use to us being down played outside the AFC south as a constant underdog.  But I cant help being excited because Andre Johnson has never played with a top tier QB.  Not to mention he's put up borderline hall of fame stats without that said QB.  Now he's got one!!!

You were the one being negative. My comment was a lighthearted joke.

I ask a legitimate question. Most people that make jokes or as you call lighthearted comments make it clear with a haha or a :spit:  or something of that nature. There are so many negative comments made in this forum is it too much to ask to be clear? That is why my question was ask.

I ask a legitimate question. Most people that make jokes or as you call lighthearted comments make it clear with a haha or a :spit: or something of that nature. There are so many negative comments made in this forum is it too much to ask to be clear? That is why my question was ask.

But you didn't ask, you accused.

!!Warning: Joke Commencing!!

It's ok, our powers combined have derailed this thread. That's something to be proud of (haha, lol, jk, smiley face, crazycolt1 that was a joke).

!!Joke Complete!!

So what if he didn't? Does that some how make him classless or a bad guy?

I think what he was refering to was the almost signing in Philly and then switching to us...kinda tongue in cheek lol...but no...if Reggie doesn't do that here I won't hold it against him at all...if anything we should buy the billboards.

This year kinda feels like the off-season before the 2005 season. Everyone expected us to take that next step on to the Super Bowl. We vanquished the team that held us back for so long (winning in New England in the regular season that year) and started 13-0. It obviously didn't end well but I see a lot of the potential there for similar achievements.

Hopefully this year's team will finish it.