Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RB Chris Johson shot in arm, recovering in hospital (Merge)

RealityIsLuck

Jay Glazer @JayGlazer 8m8 minutes ago

Just received scary news that Chris Johnson was shot in FL last night. Been training w us in LA but went home for weekend.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago

Chris Johnson was back home, riding around with friends and his car took gunfire, source said. There were casualties, including a friend

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago

Ex-#Jets RB Chris Johnson is recovering at an Orlando hospital after being shot in the arm last night, source said. He is going to be OK

Scary situation. Players and guns do not go together well.

Former Jets and Titans RB Chris Johnson was shot in shoulder this morning in Orlando, per sources. He is thought to be OK. Others hurt.

Ex-Jets, Titans RB Chris Johnson in stable condition after being shot in shoulder early AM in Orlando, per police. Drive-by killed 1 in car.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 9, 2015 - gun control
Hidden by Nadine, March 9, 2015 - gun control

http://forums.colts.com/topic/36510-cj2k-shot-last-night/

Why civilians need guns, I'll never understand. That's a scary situation. But he is expected to be ok

Because criminals typically don't follow the rules so you need to take care of yourself and your family. Police will eventually arrival to figure out the matter.

I guess I could ask the question, I don't know why people think guns are the problem and not the person holding it instead.

Why all law abiding citizens don't have guns to protect property and family I'll never understand

Because in my 29 years as a person, persons, super-villains, average-villains, below-average villains, girl-scouts, Jehovah's Witness', Martians, the government, T-100, Freddy Kruger, bears, rhinos, Jason Voorhees, or Santa Clause have never invaded my home. I have a bat I can shatter a face with that, if they have a gun it's probably not my day anyway.

Because in my 29 years as a person, persons, super-villains, average-villains, below-average villains, girl-scouts, Jehovah's Witness', Martians, the government, T-100, Freddy Kruger, bears, rhinos, Jason Voorhees, or Santa Clause have never invaded my home. I have a bat I can shatter a face with that, if they have a gun it's probably not my day anyway.

Well hopefully you never become a victim. The locks on my doors aren't for my protection, they are there to protect the would be intruder.

Well hopefully you never become a victim. The locks on my doors aren't for my protection, they are there to protect the would be intruder.

I don't have an issue with people owning guns at all, it's just not for me. Wasn't raised around them, I don't hunt, and I grew up in an area with relatively no crime, so yeah that's pretty much why I have no interest. I'm also fairly confident if I did own a gun I would probably end up Plaxico Burress and not John Rambo in regards to gun firing success.

I don't have an issue with people owning guns at all, it's just not for me. Wasn't raised around them, I don't hunt, and I grew up in an area with relatively no crime, so yeah that's pretty much why I have no interest. I'm also fairly confident if I did own a gun I would probably end up Plaxico Burress and not John Rambo in regards to gun firing success.

There are many firearms instructors that could help you with that should you ever change your mind.

Sorry, guys. I wasn't trying to turn this into a political discussion about guns. I was just thinking (typing) out loud haha. Apologies for making it a political thread in any sort.

No need to apologize. We are all entitled to our opinions.

Good to hear that Johnson will be ok.

Sorry, guys.  I wasn't trying to turn this into a political discussion about guns. I was just thinking (typing) out loud haha.  Apologies for making it a political thread in any sort.

Damn hippy

Guns are a bad idea for the average man or woman.

Give me more well trained police for real protection and stronger government protection overall instead.

Give me more well trained police for real protection and stronger government protection overall instead.

Yeah, that has been proven to be ineffective. Youre dead before the police arrive. No thanks

Stronger govt protection??? Grand idea

The Government does two things well: drop bombs and deliver mail

Yeah, that has been proven to be ineffective. Youre dead before the police arrive. No thanks

That is why in my world MUCH would change with how society runs and I will leave it at that.