Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daniel tosh segment on Tom Brady

bap1331

am I the only one who thinks Giselle Bundchen isn't THAT hot...

She's not that hot, but I think its also a preference..

I think what makes her super hot isn't just her looks, its her looks combined with her immense wealth and the enormous empire that she's building.

She's a very. very powerful woman and is projected to be a billionaire within the next 4 years.

I think what makes her super hot isn't just her looks, its her looks combined with her immense wealth and the enormous empire that she's building.

She's a very. very powerful woman and is projected to be a billionaire within the next 4 years.

yeah, who cares if anybody looks like a donkey.   it's all about $$$.  seriously

Gisele is the highest paid model in the world.

You totally nailed. Very powerful. 

I still think calling her ugly though is poor taste of comedy, but this is the man after all that made rape jokes. Not to mention, whining about how the team is still "cheaters" after they overcame the controversy with a SB win, it's also poor taste of being butt hurt about it. He's not a good comedian by any means and never will be. Comedy Central's real comedy, recently left the house. His name was Jon Stewart. He will be greatly missed. 

Her rocking body also does not hurt. :thmsup:

I have always thought she kind of looked like Steffi Graf minus the big nose. She is from German descent so it makes sense the similarities with features and all.

I still think calling her ugly though is poor taste of comedy, but this is the man after all that made rape jokes. Not to mention, whining about how the team is still "cheaters" after they overcame the controversy with a SB win, it's also poor taste of being butt hurt about it. He's not a good comedian by any means and never will be. Comedy Central's real comedy, recently left the house. His name was Jon Stewart. He will be greatly missed. 

I wish you would leave the house. 

Lol Tosh is one of the best comedians today. Y'all must have missed his stand up cause the dudes absolutely hysterical.

I think his stand up can be hilarious, but he definitely crosses some lines a lot and makes some jokes in very poor taste. You definitely have to have a certain sense of humor about you and not be someone who easily gets offended to enjoy his comedy

Her rocking body also does not hurt. :thmsup:

I have always thought she kind of looked like Steffi Graf minus the big nose. She is from German descent so it makes sense the similarities with features and all.

Unlike Steffi, she got a nose job

Money may make men more attractive, not so much for women.

Yeah, it does kind of work for her. She was my all time favorite tennis player. I still can't believe she married Agassi. Talk about an odd coupling.

Why is that Odd....??

Both famous.  Both very successful Tennis stars.   They seem extremely happy.   :scratch:   what exactly is odd about their coupling?

He made fun of him, called them cheaters, said that his wife looked like a horse, and something about edelman hooking up with someone on tinder.

There is no video, only one from 4 years ago. It was hilarious sorry...

Thought it was hilarious!

This segment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQuuj81xAX8

It's funny but if you google "Daniel Tosh Tom Brady" you see a clear pattern emerging. Tosh (who says he's a Dolphins fan) has been ripping on him for years. 

I actually love the jokes about Uggs, goat photo shoots, etc... there's no denying it, Brady is at times pretty fruity. He can be as fruity as he wants if he keeps playing football the way he does. 

:thmup:

Why is that Odd....??

Both famous.  Both very successful Tennis stars.   They seem extremely happy.   :scratch:   what exactly is odd about their coupling?

I think I know what AM is getting at. 

When they first got hitched it seemed like a somewhat unusual pairing. Don't know if you followed tennis in the late 80s and early 90s but they were polar opposites in terms of their images. Agassi was all flash and style, Graf was always understated and seemed borderline shy. Agassi didn't have a lot of success his first few years... made some finals and whatnot, but didn't break through until later. Then he was married to Brooke Shields for a while, and when they split up the whole thing with Graf was just kind of something no one saw coming, I think. 

It's great though, far as I've ever read/heard they're very happy and are raising a family... more power to 'em. 

Why is that Odd....??

What GoPats said.

Very different in personalities and public persona. They have since been interviewed and talked about what drew them to each other and you can see how it worked but on the surface it seemed like a "tennis upset." lol.

He's the stereotypical angry, condescending liberal.  Good riddance.  

I think Gisele is sometimes not American looking enough for some Americans. She has a more foreign appeal and flair. Men and women go wild over her in Europe and South America for example. Beauty standards are not the same world wide. In most countries the beauty ideals for men are not as big/masculine as here too.

Keep in mind, Gisele is famous worldwide..... Not just here always.

She is also the stereotypical fashion model build; tall and super thin to have always fit in designers clothing samples. American models now look more like cheap rip offs of British glamour models. it's not the same thing as Gisele who was/is an actual FASHION model.

You know it is the offseason when I speak of these things lol.

Say what you want about them, Brady and Gisele are part of the beautiful people elite crowd. They are a striking and very very rich power couple.