Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Another great Baltimore Colt has passed. There was a very nice article in the Baltimore Sun about Jimmy’s passing.  I’m glad Jimmy was able to retire as a Super Bowl Champion in 1970, but as some of you have pointed out , Orr is best remembered for the pass that wasn’t , in Super Bowl 3. He was a great receiver , who had great chemistry with Unitas. The Super Bowl 3 loss should have never happened with that 15-1 team. One of the best teams of all time had the worst day , mainly because Morrall was just awful that particular day.  I’m not sure Jim Irsay remembered Orrsville , as his dad didn’t own the team until 1972, but it was a nice tribute. I guess he sees himself as the steward of Baltimore Colts history. 
    • It’s clear from all the talking Peyton has done even though he’s legit friends with Tom he’s still upset about them cheating and why shouldn’t he be?
    • He certainly wouldn't cost a lot. The most i would offer is 6
    • I don't know about that.  It wouldn't be a high pick.  I remember a few years back when we signed veteran WR Dontrelle Inman mid season and I said to myself really?  And it turned out to be a great signing and he contributed significantly.  Tate would require a trade but his acquisition might have the same result and help us reach the playoffs and then anything can happen.  Sometimes acquiring a veteran can get you over the top.  
    • Read Turay isn’t expected to play this week because he has to get in game shape but that’s just an opinion from a sports writer.  Who knows if it’s true or not but I would believe it to be true.   sounds like Pittman will be out there Sunday hopefully he will help the passing game to keep getting better.     Saw Kelly was out today with a knee injury that might not be good.
  • Members