Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This plus #1 Defensive ranking? Ya, I don't give a rats behind who we have played. This is worth being giddy about.    I am pumped, geeked, thrilled, and every other out of date word that fits.  
    • Flus was awaken with all the heat on the seat he was sitting on.....He's proactive now, just hope we don't use too much of the Zone defense. Go Colts.
    • The beat indicator on the severity of an injury? The player in most cases. He was crying. I think he himself knows that his season is over but we shall c.
    • Looks reasonable with the exception that's mark with ***.   Dolphins 26 Jaguars 24 Niners 27 Giants 20  *** Football Team 16 Browns 23 Bengals 28 Eagles 24  *** Raiders 16 Patriots 27 Bears 22 Falcons 24  *** Rams 27 Bills 23 *** Texans 27 Steelers 30 Titans 27 Vikings 21 *** Panthers 13 Chargers 23 Jets 17 Colts 23 Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34 Lions 7 Cardinals 27 Bucs 24 Broncos 10 Packers 31 Saints 30 Chiefs 24 Ravens 31    
    • As for the tackles, smith is decent in pass pro, very good run blocking, AC is great in pass pro, and decent in run game.....
  • Members