Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

Way to just give the Broncos 7 points Refs...thanks. Arthur Jones was already falling into Peyton and couldn't have stopped his momentum.

reminds me of that freeman penalty against dallas

they always seem to find a way to shoot themselves in the foot 

I hate Landry so bad!!! I told everyone he wont be on the team next season and some thought it was too early to say that, but when a player is that sorry he's not coming back next season. What a stupid move to start him over Brown. Landry's a loser unless he's knocking someone out. God I hate him.

My comment immediately after the roughing the passer: they are going to get a TD here. Sure enough. :/

IMO questionable roughing call. Seem plenty of guys go low on the qb without that call, hell Freeney and Mathis made a career out of it.

Predictable......I don't put that on Landry......everyone and his mother knows he cant cover. I put that on Pagano for starting him

im wondering what the staff saw when they said Landry earned the starting spot...

Stupidity but some think the coaches know everything just because their coaches.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well, we do know that Wirfs will never make it to #13 after tilting the combine machine.  That being said, there were several stellar OT performances and some of them can be had in the 2nd round.  Ditto WRs.  This plays right into Ballard's hands, as there won't be a sense of urgency to get Jeudy or Lamb in the 1st round.  Take what the defense gives you.     If somehow Wirfs did slip that far it would be hard to say no to a 10-year starter at an increasingly important position.  Ballard would have to feel like he got away with one if it went down that way.  I feel like this year will be reminiscent of 2017, when Malik Hooker slipped all the way to Indy at #15 due to injury concerns.  Thoughts?
    • I don't watch college football, so I don't have the game film perspective to go on.  As more of a number-cruncher/strategist, I'd say this is a terrific year to use max gamesmanship leading up to the draft.  As it relates to Jordan Love, he's simply not going to be BPA at #13.  I could see Indy trade up 2 spots to the bottom of round 1 if they have that much love for Love.   Ballard & co are in a great position thanks to massive cap space and Washington's #34 pick.  The FA QB market is deep and Brisset is still under contract with a $12.5 mil dead cap hit.  Basically, Ballard can let the draft come to him, so any QB chatter at this point is wildly speculative.     If Indy brass has a rookie in mind, they're high enough in the order to pretty much move up as far as deemed necessary without giving up too much for the opportunity.     This class is loaded with OT and WR talent, so BPA/fill need will certainly apply.  Every QB someone trades up for pushes one more blue chip player down to #13.     It will be interesting to see what was smokescreen and what was silent intent when the cards start being read on Draft Day.  Indy would be wise to manipulate perception, especially with the Raiders and their similar needs at #12.  Given Mayock's round 1 disaster (Clelin Ferrell) last year I like our chances.  
    • I felt as if the entire defense took a bit of a step back this past year. And honestly, I think it was because we let the likes of Al Woods walk in FA. After seeing the drop off, and then comparing it to when we attained Booger in 2006, it would seem the defensive tackle position is of quite a great importance in the Tampa 2, even with the subtle differences. You need above average play at that spot for the rest of the defense to flow correctly. Ballard has mentioned that positions importance. And for these reasons I have been on the Kinlaw train for the past month. 
  • Members