Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck's reaction to the Bengals not biting on his hard count is the best

Everyone

What I noticed was how the Bengals weren't ready for the snap at all had the Colts snapped it they would have probably gotten it but timeout and punt was the right call there. Still something for the coaches to note if they get in that spot again. Give Luck a green light to snap it if the other team is completely off guard on the play because they dont want to be drawn off by the hard count.

I finally figured out what he said, "Crowd, stop it". Took me a while and a better laptop with a better sound-card. I'm almost 100 percent sure. Listen to it again, a bit louder and closer to your computer.

Yeah that's what I heard too. When I heard it live, I asked my wife if she heard it. She didn't, so I rewound multiple times, because it was hilarious. There's no doubt he says, "crowd stop it".

What I noticed was how the Bengals weren't ready for the snap at all had the Colts snapped it they would have probably gotten it but timeout and punt was the right call there. Still something for the coaches to note if they get in that spot again. Give Luck a green light to snap it if the other team is completely off guard on the play because they dont want to be drawn off by the hard count.

They didn't call a timeout! ;)

the crowd was rumbling to the point where the opposing team can't hear the hard-count as well, thus making it less effective. Keep in mind too that there were Bengals fans there in pretty decent numbers.

If that were the case, the mic wouldn't have been able to pick up his voice at all