Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y Special

CowanCCFC

In some twisted way it's almost a compliment that he had ANOTHER 100+ yard game and doesn't have a thread dedicated to him! It's almost a given these days!

The guy is a special talent! BOOM, Moncrief and Hilton. The future is very bright for OUR Colts!!

I absolutely love TY Hilton. I know Andrew loves him too, but man the drops were bad on his part. The one in the endzone was unfortunate and the other drop along the sideline about 5 yards from the endzone too. I know TY will rebound from this.

Great numbers again, but the drops were bad.

He will get better.  In the Denver game, he won't have any drops.  I bet he puts in a lot of extra work between now and whenever the Denver game is. The drops were ugly to watch but if it were anyone else, I'd be more upset.

On another note, maybe I just never noticed it before, but I wonder how long we're going to have TY?  He just looked so frail out there.  Maybe it was those hard falls he took on those drops and other plays, but just the beating he seems to take and his small frame, I just kept hoping he would get up after some of those plays.

On another note, maybe I just never noticed it before, but I wonder how long we're going to have TY?  He just looked so frail out there.  Maybe it was those hard falls he took on those drops and other plays, but just the beating he seems to take and his small frame, I just kept hoping he would get up after some of those plays.

TY rarely takes big hits....I don't see the concern.

TY rarely takes big hits....I don't see the concern.

It wasn't so much the hits.  It was more the abuse his body takes when he goes up for those long throws and falls back to earth.  It almost looks like his body bounces off the turf.

Until he stops dropping passes, I have a hard time comparing him to Marvin.

Well if that's the case what exactly did Marvin do in the playoffs at all certainly didn't score more than 14 points in say 16 games. Yes I'd like him to stop dropping the ball but as long as he doesn't Vanish in the playoffs I wouldn't mind a drop or two..cuz you know we talented as Harrison was which was superior to Reggie reggie flat out demolishes his stats in the postseason