Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeMarco Murray has broken bone in hand, hopes to play against Colts.

SilentHill

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by the sounds of it, Jerry doesn't cound confident he will play:

"Obviously. DeMarco Murray has a broken bone in his hand," Jones told KRLD-FM. "At the same time, he hasn't been ruled out. It's not something that if it responds well after surgery today, that he can't come back and play this weekend. It's probably a tough expectation to think that he can, but we'll see."

I would, eagles beat them 27-0 the first game. With Becham, I think that was his 2nd game though

Division games are so tricky to predict. I think the Giants would love to play spoiler. That said if the Eagles beat Giants I wouldn't be shocked either.

Division games are so tricky to predict. I think the Giants would love to play spoiler. That said if the Eagles beat Giants I wouldn't be shocked either.

Eagles hold the tie breaker over Dallas too, which makes the colts vs Dallas game a must win for them, since Eagles are favored to win out

Whether he plays or not, Cowboys need this game a lot more then we do. I am not sure what will happen but we have had some tough games vs. the Cowboys in the past. And Romo is GOOD. I am sure he will be a load.

No matter who is at RB we can have issues at times stopping the run when a good QB is also behind center. See Patriots game.....

Whether he plays or not, Cowboys need this game a lot more then we do. I am not sure what will happen but we have had some tough games vs. the Cowboys in the past. And Romo is GOOD. I am sure he will be a load.

No matter who is at RB we can have issues at times stopping the run when a good QB is also behind center. See Patriots game.....

Romo is average. But that offensive line could make Johnny Manziel look GREAT

And then doesn't hurt when you're throwing to Dez & Witten