Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offensive line experiment

chad hugo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#FreeHolmes...sucks it took injury but it was a welcoming sight to see him come in and play well for his first extended playing time. Hope it continues the rest of the year.

Thornton should not come back and get his spot back. And with Reitz and Nixon out, Let it be the Holmes show at RG for now on

No power in the run game at ALL!!!! No push!

Disagree...to an extent anyway. They may not have gotten much push bur they were creating running lanes. Both backs ran well in the 2nd half and should have had more carries imo.

I didn't get to see the first half. Did harrison get benched or hurt?

Harrison should've been benched. Never should've took the field this year anyway

Shipley at C...... Why? Cause it just WORKS

hes a leader. Thats why. How are they having a rookie with no experience just take over a bad oline?! Center is a very important position and Harrison should just be watching for the next year or two...

This team is ready to blossom but having rookies take over a key position is not helpful at the point..

Harrison went out with an injury....mysterious injury nonetheless. Coaching staff isn't fooling anybody, Harrison was benched

@HolderStephen: Shipley is in. Jon Harrison is probable to return bc of a a burner. An ironic injury. #Colts

Butt Burning The Bench!!!!! Where it should be!!!!!

:scorebad:

The pass protection was flawless with those two playing side by side..

Pass protection wasn't flawless after those 2 came in, but the pressure didn't come from the guys they were blocking.  Holmes looks huge too!  Rest of the year should be him at RG and Shipley at center, but I know better than to expect that to happen.  Whoever makes the oline decisions for this team needs to be sacked.

Pass protection wasn't flawless after those 2 came in, but the pressure didn't come from the guys they were blocking.  Holmes looks huge too!  Rest of the year should be him at RG and Shipley at center, but I know better than to expect that to happen.  Whoever makes the oline decisions for this team needs to be sacked.

Holmes and Shipley held their ground.. I'm liking Holmes at Guard. I'd rather him over Thornton and Reitz.

hes a leader. Thats why. How are they having a rookie with no experience just take over a bad oline?! Center is a very important position and Harrison should just be watching for the next year or two...

This team is ready to blossom but having rookies take over a key position is not helpful at the point..

Ready to blossom? Neither the O-line or the D- line is very good. The Colts will not be a super bowl contender till both lines are made better. Luck as normal gets hit way too much and only his ability and strength makes him able to compete.

I thought Holmes played well at RG, and how awesome is it Pagano finally realized Harrison is terrible and benched him???

Harrison went out with an injury....mysterious injury nonetheless. Coaching staff isn't fooling anybody, Harrison was benched

And you two know this how? Did either of you talk to the trainers about Harrison being injured or the coaches about him possibly being benched?

And you two know this how? Did either of you talk to the trainers about Harrison being injured or the coaches about him possibly being benched?

Coaching staff will never say it publicly, if harrisson practices next week and Shipley still gets the nod, then he was benched