Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You showing up when he's struggling also falls under the surprise category.

Well duh ... someone has to take the other side of the Luck can do no wrong argument and the guy makes it pretty easy to become a frustrated fan take the other side / play devils advocate at the least.   He makes the exact same mistakes over and over again - they guy is touted as being super smart - why has he not learned yet from those mistakes?

Further, I am tired of hearing about the OL .... TR cant run because of the OL yet Boom comes in and does just fine .... Luck is atop many of the QB offensive stats being protected by this horrible OL - doesn't make a whole of sense!

IMO you cant have argue the OL is horrible and watch Luck set offensive records while at the same time he makes the same mistakes again and again ...

And if this is the new Reggie - sorry I love you but retire!

What is happening to Wayne? We might have to sit him and put in Moncrief

Wayne just isn't the same anymore. He's done for the year and his career. Might gotta give him the Hines Ward treatment when he was nearing the end in PIT and use him in the slot sometimes. Move him around more.

Wow this forum really finds things to complain about luck

If he makes a mistake, and makes the same mistake multiple times over the season, there's nothing wrong with calling him out on it

Fox is terrible with commercials. Reggie has been horrible today.

I find that's the deal with the NFL.  NBA and NHL games last 2 hours, but NFL games last 3 hours because of all these commercial breaks.  It's all about the $$$

Well duh ... someone has to take the other side of the Luck can do no wrong argument and the guy makes it pretty easy to become a frustrated fan take the other side / play devils advocate at the least.   He makes the exact same mistakes over and over again - they guy is touted as being super smart - why has he not learned yet from those mistakes?

Further, I am tired of hearing about the OL .... TR cant run because of the OL yet Boom comes in and does just fine .... Luck is atop many of the QB offensive stats being protected by this horrible OL - doesn't make a whole of sense!

IMO you cant have argue the OL is horrible and watch Luck set offensive records while at the same time he makes the same mistakes again and again ...

Luck sets offensive records in spite of this horrible O-line.  It just is not good!

Well duh ... someone has to take the other side of the Luck can do no wrong argument and the guy makes it pretty easy to become a frustrated fan take the other side / play devils advocate at the least. He makes the exact same mistakes over and over again - they guy is touted as being super smart - why has he not learned yet from those mistakes?

QBs can cover flaws for his O-line.

Aaron Rodgers was one of the most sacked QB in the league last year and still put up great stats.

Brady this year was one of the most pressured and hit and still put up great stats.

Luck is in his 3rd year. I'm pretty sure he will make mistakes like any 3rd year QB will do.

If he makes a mistake, and makes the same mistake multiple times over the season, there's nothing wrong with calling him out on it

I find that's the deal with the NFL. NBA and NHL games last 2 hours, but NFL games last 3 hours because of all these commercial breaks. It's all about the $$$

On fumbles where most are when he trying to drop back and his garbage Oline can't even give him time for that just like we can't run the ball our O would be unstoppable if we had just a average line

And if this is the new Reggie - sorry I love you but retire!

The problem is you don't make a peep when he does something great.