Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised the Panthers put up that many points.

Me tooooooo!!!! I was saying all week to them fans all week if you lose at home to this team which has been playing some of the

trashiest football of all teams you would be the laughing stock of the NFL.... Well!!!!!!  :number1:  :jump:  :excited:  :yes:  haha  :lol:  :funny:  :spit:  lmao  rotflmao  :heh:  :P  

Reggie is a legend and i hate to be this harsh, but he was a waste of space on the field. It was basically 10 vs 10 on offense regardless of who covered him.

Really hurt us considering that we only had 2 WR's who could catch today and Joe Haden was always covering one of them.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Frankly the whole Grigson era turned me off of making all the bold moves people want.  He would and they almost always blew up in the Colts faces.  He was saved by the fact he had Andrew Luck and he was just too good to be bad.  Ironically I think if Ballard had had Andrew Luck for his whole time as GM we would be looking at another golden era of Colts football and it would be have been interesting to note both came with the philosophy of build through the draft and reward your own.  Oh well if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a Merry Christmas.
    • In 2015 the Colts were considered winners of free agency. Granted there were a few good signings, but we haven't been the same since. Ever since then, I've been completely fine with not signing free agents. 😅
    • Feels like a good time to issue a reminder.  Two years ago, J’Ville spent a fortune in FA.   That was the year they surprised the NFL giving the little WR, Kirk 4/72 which had incentives into the $80’s.   And J’Ville went on to have a good season.    Many here showered the Jaguars with applause and wondered why can’t the Colts do that?!   But here’s what they forget….   In the 10 years BEFORE that one, no team spent more in FA than the Jaguars.   $1.4 BILLION dollars.  That’s billion with a B.  And I think they had one post season appearance to show for it.  So most years Jacksonville “won” free agency and they had almost nothing to show for it.    So when @GoColts8818 says the “winner” of FA typically doesn’t have a very good season, he is correct.  It was his comment that triggered my memory about Jacksonville’s lost decade.  Thanks, GC! 
    • Just posted that video in a new thread, you can delete it if you want. 
    • I watched that game with My Dad, friends of mine and his Dad. Their father since has passed away. I remember that was a tough loss but we blew out the Cowboys the next week 45-17. That healed the pain lol.
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 16,838

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 285

• Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson 206

• johnmart2k

johnmart2k 0

Rookie
    • NJFanatic

NJFanatic 45