Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

Reggie is a legend and i hate to be this harsh, but he was a waste of space on the field. It was basically 10 vs 10 on offense regardless of who covered him.

I'm surprised the Panthers put up that many points.

Me tooooooo!!!! I was saying all week to them fans all week if you lose at home to this team which has been playing some of the

trashiest football of all teams you would be the laughing stock of the NFL.... Well!!!!!!  :number1:  :jump:  :excited:  :yes:  haha  :lol:  :funny:  :spit:  lmao  rotflmao  :heh:  :P  

Reggie is a legend and i hate to be this harsh, but he was a waste of space on the field. It was basically 10 vs 10 on offense regardless of who covered him.

Really hurt us considering that we only had 2 WR's who could catch today and Joe Haden was always covering one of them.

haha,yes u were. We're not what people think we are....coaches schemes are horrible. Only reason we've been winning is because we played the Browns, redskins, and giants. Please. Wake me up when it matters.

Imagine if this team could hold onto the ball and NOT turn it over?

This team would be so good...

Weird how this was a strength of ours last season and this season it's the exact opposite.

Imagine if this team could hold onto the ball and NOT turn it over?

This team would be so good...

Weird how this was a strength of ours last season and this season it's the exact opposite.

Two things we were good at last season. Ball security and dicipline. What happened.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Bummer.  Sad that his last couple of kicks were blocked - not that it's necessarily his fault.  But who wants to go out on that end note?  Still, Vinatieri could have missed every kick this season and still gone down as the greatest of all time.  I don't care what position you play in the NFL, to been a top tier player at your position until he was almost 47, even despite his 2019 season, speaks volumes.  Great player and even better teammate.  
    • 599 is still impressive.   Not to mention all the other records he holds.   And he gave it his all, as long as he could.   We were lucky to have him.
    • Ive heard many many people on here talking about how Ballard has built a pretty good team that is just missing a few key pieces especially Qb and that injuries derailed this team not lack of talent or coaching and in some ways I ageee but however....  Even if this view is true,  this team reminds me eerily of those early 2000 teams led by Byron leftwich or the Vince young titan teams where had we not had Peyton and a humongous advantage at Qb we may have not won as many head to head games against those teams as we did. Is this an accurate analogy to this team?  Actually I change my mind, I think those teams may have had quite a bit more talent especially on the defensive side of the ball. The only thing I legitimately think this team has as a strength is it’s O line. Everything else is pretty avg.           My point to all of this is that I don’t think we are as close as many think we are. Those jags teams had arguably more talent than we do and look at what they achieved.  Look at how many teams are being held back because they have no qb or if they did , how many of those teams would we beat?  I don’t think very many to be honest. Sorry to rant because that is what this is, and I’m sorry to be debbie downer to those that think we have a competitive team right now, but I see this team as  mediocre at best and I think we have many more holes to this team than many want to admit.....maybe even coaching and gm but I’m not on that bandwagon yet.          I guess I’m just scared because I know how hard it is to draft a stud qb or even harder win without a stud Qb.  We have been so blessed as colts fans I think many like myself are still in shock from lucks retirement.  Anyways hopefully things get better and next season is more of a success and less gut wrenching as this one was. 
    • Tough look for AV. Wish he had made one more... 
  • Members