Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Griff Whalen signed to PS.

Dustin

As a hands guy he is great, and maybe he could teach the other practice squad guys how to use theirs... but odds are we have seen the last of Griff on the field.

so now griff is a coach too

Man this guy should be paid millions for how great fans think he is

not really. We know what he can do and it's not good enough. Time to move along and develop talent

I guess that Grigs and Pagano don't agree with you. We know exactly what he can do and that is catch the ball. If an injury happens to one of the receivers he will be back on the active roster. It's called insurance.

This worked out well. We are now better because we've upgraded at punt and kick returner and we keep Whalen just in case. We didn't lose anything and gained a dynamic returner. Well done.

Best reply I have seen on this topic Slash. You said it better than I ever did. Bravo! I like Whalen...a diamond in the rough who will shine for us down the line. 

Why all the hate on griff? I honestly think he could be pretty good if given the playing time. Remember it's only his 3rd year too. I think he could possibly be a very very poor man Wes Welker someday

That's not saying too much. Whalen just simply doesn't have the ability to be a premier slot WR in the NFL. It's not hard to replace a guy like Griff Whalen.

That's not saying too much. Whalen just simply doesn't have the ability to be a premier slot WR in the NFL. It's not hard to replace a guy like Griff Whalen.

The numbers based on snap count might surprise you, He has also been open quite a bit but Luck tried to force the ball down field or to another target

not really. We know what he can do and it's not good enough. Time to move along and develop talent

Yeah, you're probably right.  We can always find a guy off the street who knows our plays and has history playing with our QB to stash on the PS.

BTW, wave at my point the next time you miss it.