Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming Luck throws no more TDs this game, he's on pace for 48 TDs passes this season.

Even though we've lost the last 2 games, I believe Luck is #2 in fantasy scoring.  So it's not like he's not racking up the stats.

Although to be fair, last week he got a lot of gimme 1 yard passing TD's to Bradshaw.

I think it's time to ground and pound. And I'd like to see Boom Herron and Donte Moncrief on the field instead of Reggie, TY, and Bradshaw.

If it's successful that is.  We might want to in general start thinking about pulling our top players.

No reason to risk them while up 30 to nothing at the half.

Even though we've lost the last 2 games, I believe Luck is #2 in fantasy scoring.  So it's not like he's not racking up the stats.

Although to be fair, last week he got a lot of gimme 1 yard passing TD's to Bradshaw.

A TD pass is a TD pass. Plus he has the rushing TD from Week 1. 

Off topic, the Eagles have the lead against Washington. And the go-ahead TD to Jordan Matthews. They will eventually get it going, every game. They may pound it down Washington's throat the rest of this game.

If I'm Bradley this is my locker room speech "Guys I don't know what to tell you. If you need me I'll be in the pool with an umbrella drink, deuces!"

He should hire a homeless guy to wear a Bradley disguise and finish the game for him. He could get a ton of chores done around the home with all that extra time.