Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's successful that is.  We might want to in general start thinking about pulling our top players.

No reason to risk them while up 30 to nothing at the half.

I think it would be. Run the unbalanced/counter game that we ran last week, and see what happens. And honestly, if the defense keeps playing well, it doesn't matter what the offense does. 

A TD pass is a TD pass. Plus he has the rushing TD from Week 1. 

Off topic, the Eagles have the lead against Washington. And the go-ahead TD to Jordan Matthews. They will eventually get it going, every game. They may pound it down Washington's throat the rest of this game.

Yeah they seem to start slow and then pick it up later on. 

A TD pass is a TD pass. Plus he has the rushing TD from Week 1. 

Off topic, the Eagles have the lead against Washington. And the go-ahead TD to Jordan Matthews. They will eventually get it going, every game. They may pound it down Washington's throat the rest of this game.

I really think the Eagles are the real deal this season...

I think it's time to ground and pound. And I'd like to see Boom Herron and Donte Moncrief on the field instead of Reggie, TY, and Bradshaw.

I have to agree, let the young guns get some play time.  Can't suffer anymore injuries in a blow out as bad as this..  This is up to par with the ATL/Tampa game.