Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

looks like luck will be sacked a lot today, herron cant block for him, we needed trent to protect luck, season over today

Trent played one down last week, a quick pass to Wayne. Luck had a great day, despite all the drops from the WR's/TE's and Moncrief's block in the back on Fleener's would be TD.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - posting to moderation
Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - posting to moderation

The foundation of a franchise starts with a QB.  Next, it should be OL.  If you want to be ignorant and think you know it all, go ahead.  Andrew Luck doesn't NEED 3 great WR's.  A great QB makes average WR's look good.  ANY RB NEEDS a good OL to perform well.  IF you think I'm wrong what great RB has been a pro bowler w a horrible OL?  I'm the annoying one who, likes too irritate you, because you know very little about football, but you think you know everything!

Who ever is moderating this board please get this guy off the board, I haven't posted anything on here in awhile, I get on here today and I'm called annoying without posting anything at all, and then when I do respond I'm called ignorant, I'm tired of being personally attacked by this guy anytime I get on here. I am on this board everyday I don't always post, but if I choose too, I would like to be able to do it without being attacked. Most peop[e can get on here and talk football, and we are not going to always agree, but we can do it without getting personal, some don't have that mental capacity.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - off topic
Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - off topic

Who ever is moderating this board please get this guy off the board, I haven't posted anything on here in awhile, I get on here today and I'm called annoying without posting anything at all, and then when I do respond I'm called ignorant, I'm tired of being personally attacked by this guy anytime I get on here. I am on this board everyday I don't always post, but if I choose too, I would like to be able to do it without being attacked. Most peop[e can get on here and talk football, and we are not going to always agree, but we can do it without getting personal, some don't have that mental capacity.

is this a joke??
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - personal argument

looks like alot of crying

Some don't have the mental capacity to see the difference, I can play the attack game as good as any, but that's not allowed on here, better learn the difference

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - quoting removed post

colts fans, lets not fight each other, save our energy to root for our team, let things go

I loved seeing Trent on the sidelines drinking coffee. He will need all the calories he can get to win on The Biggest Loser.

OK Ms or Mr Pile-it-on, the biggest loser is you.  Coffee has zero calories.  Zero.  Divide his yards gained today by the number of calories in coffee and you still fail.

Edit: Herron 2.7 YPC today...  Trent averaged 3.3 for the season.  Something will need to improve against Brady, who technically is not really the main wage-earner at home. 

As much as people like to complain about Trent, Boom YPC yesterday were on 2.7

Dont get me wrong, I don't mind Boom but if people continuously bring up Trent's YPC, atleast be consistent. although Boom may run harder, there are still inconsistencies in run blocking for the Oline.

a

Also, Trent IMO is a good pass blocker and a good catcher out of the backfield.

If that report is accurate.......I don't even know what to say.....wow, just wow.

I ain't gonna swear by the article, when a player struggles you will always hear rumors as to why, but if it is true and the word spreads then he's done in the NFL and not just with the Colts.

Dont get me wrong, I don't mind Boom but if people continuously bring up Trent's YPC, atleast be consistent. although Boom may run harder, there are still inconsistencies in run blocking for the Oline.

a

Boom is always one block away from a 20+ yard run, while Trent is one block away from missing the hole or gaining 3 extra yards where a player like Boom would generally have a big gain. Hence Boom's much higher YPC on the season.

a

Keyword there is "yesterday". Trent has had over 300 carries to show something and he has failed miserably.

This thread needs shut down...

Why does it bother you so much?  A few members are taking it way too personally; like everyone is attacking their relative or something. If you look at all the stories on NFL websites that aren't even specific to just the Colts you see that Richardson's failure is still a topic for discussion and debate.  If NFL fans in general are interested in discussing and debating Trent's failure why would you think that the fan's directly affected by him would not want to discuss it.

a

In games where Trent was putting up these type numbers the other backs were getting 4.0 or 5.0, I doubt seriously that Trent could have averaged 1 yard per carry yesterday, and had he still been playing, and he and Boom splitting every other series our season would be over. We rarely ever scored any points on the series where Trent was featured, this is why I have said all season that he was holding this team back, we were basically conceding that we were not going to score, every other series. Since sitting Trent the offense has become much more efficient. Trent by being benched, has made his biggest contribution to this team winning.

Why does it bother you so much?  A few members are taking it way too personally; like everyone is attacking their relative or something. If you look at all the stories on NFL websites that aren't even specific to just the Colts you see that Richardson's failure is still a topic for discussion and debate.  If NFL fans in general are interested in discussing and debating Trent's failure why would you think that the fan's directly affected by him would not want to discuss it.

I downloaded a nfl podcast from Scotland and even they ripped Richardson.....seriously lol

Because we are discussing a player who is not even dressing now...     "Most" of us seen it last year, at least the staff has FINALLY come to the realization that Trent is either not good enough or not "dedicated" enough?   I think it's a combination.

Next seasons training camp will be HUGE for this dude...        I don't see Indy cutting him with his salary at around 2 to 3m guaranteed against the cap so I imagine Indy gives him one last chance.

Why ? Because you were wrong ?
Because you said Trent was Terrel Davis ?

I still believe that Trent can come back and be good. in the beginning of the season he played well but he got Injured then started to struggle.

I agree, he would be very good at the way we are using our rbs now, pitch outs and passes out of the backfield, just don't run any of them up the gut unless it is very short yardage