Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

In this case yes...a fan hoping an opposing running back steam rolls his own team would be classified as stupid....no?

Hey tomato head, it was hope he does not steamroll our D-The post could have been written better, but No, I'm  not stupid. So give it a rest already.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tomato head, it was hope he does not steamroll our D-The post could have been written better, but No, I'm  not stupid. So give it a rest already.

But you said hope he does.  If it was a typo and you meant does not then I agree with your whole post.  And I never called you stupid, I said your post was stupid...your typo caused a statement unbecoming of a Colts fan!  LOL!  It's all good though!!!  

I'm sorry but this is a stupid post.

If you're gonna call it stupid, please explain why!  Go ahead and flock with the seagulls.  I make a very valid point, but haven't heard one good remark back, besides sarcasm or this is stupid.  You can't face facts that Boom isn't as great as everybody thinks, and it's our OL that can't block.  It's sad everybody goes with the obvious that Trent isn't good but doesn't have the brainpower to think critically and understand it's not the RB's on the roster.  Like I said w/o the 49 yd TD run by Boom, he is just a bit better than Trent.  Boom has speed and runs off Castonzo.  Trent doesn't have speed and runs in between guards.  Sucks for Trent the whole season that was the weakest part of the team.  People want to complain about Luck's turnovers but failed to mention he was the most hit QB this season.  Also up there in sacks.  Do you see a correlation with pressures and turnovers?  Same thing with the run game, if you can't block, you can't run!  What is so damn difficult to understand about that people?   Do some of you just watch football because it's a "thing to do"?  Or can you actually understand the X's and O's, because the way 90% of forum members speak on here they couldn't tell you anything about formations, blocking schemes, or game plans, they simply watch the game and listen to (also dumb analysts) and they think they know what they're talking about cause they watch ESPN or have seen a few games.   I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I'm not so ignorant, to just believe everything I hear, or only see a RB get a 2 yard gain (Boom has plenty of those too), and say, hmmm that's not a very good run.  We need a new running back!

Pagano and anybody else involved in the decision to not allow Trent to travel, much less play, is a born again *. The Colts have the leagues worst run blocking offensive line. The 50 or 60 yards rushing they had and won with last week will not get it done against New England, Seattle or Green Bay. It doesn't matter who is running the ball, even Dallas' Murray or Green Bay's Eddie Lacy - nobody is going to run behind the Colt's o'line. It appears to me that since Trent has had problems getting yards on the ground that Luck has pretty much forgotten about him. Over and over and over again I have watched Trent make his block, release and run into an open spot in the flat, only to have Luck ignore him and force an incomplete pass to a covered receiver. It has happened so much that I finally got fed up with it and stopped watching the Colts altogether. This type of stupid situation will hurt the confidence and motivation of any player. Now comes this absurd mess with Trent and the playoffs. Who's the real * here? Not hard to figure that out. He is being replaced with any one of 3 nobodies who are doing no better than him. He has a guaranteed salary of 3.25 million dollars through next year. So now a 3.25 million dollar player can go home, grab a beer, put his feet up , kick back and watch the Colts get their butts handed to them by New England. And if not, then absolutely by the NFC Champion in the Super Bowl. AND he doesn't have to take a licking by the opponents defense or freeze his butt off. He can basically kick back and suck the Colts dry for another year, take free agency and then you can damn well bet sign with someone else for another fortune. All I'm going to say is that the Colt's are super stupid and Trent is making out like a bandit. Good for him!

No one called him stupid...just his post.  Your ability to read is as bad as Richardson's rushing skills.  And seriously?  Go tell?  LOL!

But you said hope he does.  If it was a typo and you meant does not then I agree with your whole post.  And I never called you stupid, I said your post was stupid...your typo caused a statement unbecoming of a Colts fan!  LOL!  It's all good though!!!  

After 43 seasons I'm unbecoming a Colt fan due to a typo? What nonsense.

Pagano and anybody else involved in the decision to not allow Trent to travel, much less play, is a born again *. The Colts have the leagues worst run blocking offensive line. The 50 or 60 yards rushing they had and won with last week will not get it done against New England, Seattle or Green Bay. It doesn't matter who is running the ball, even Dallas' Murray or Green Bay's Eddie Lacy - nobody is going to run behind the Colt's o'line. It appears to me that since Trent has had problems getting yards on the ground that Luck has pretty much forgotten about him. Over and over and over again I have watched Trent make his block, release and run into an open spot in the flat, only to have Luck ignore him and force an incomplete pass to a covered receiver. It has happened so much that I finally got fed up with it and stopped watching the Colts altogether. This type of stupid situation will hurt the confidence and motivation of any player. Now comes this absurd mess with Trent and the playoffs. Who's the real * here? Not hard to figure that out. He is being replaced with any one of 3 nobodies who are doing no better than him. He has a guaranteed salary of 3.25 million dollars through next year. So now a 3.25 million dollar player can go home, grab a beer, put his feet up , kick back and watch the Colts get their butts handed to them by New England. And if not, then absolutely by the NFC Champion in the Super Bowl. AND he doesn't have to take a licking by the opponents defense or freeze his butt off. He can basically kick back and suck the Colts dry for another year, take free agency and then you can damn well bet sign with someone else for another fortune. All I'm going to say is that the Colt's are super stupid and Trent is making out like a bandit. Good for him!

imo the coaches are not covering their bases, if one of our no name rbs gets hurt  we will be in trouble without trent in reserve, I trust pags  but he is taking a big chance with our rbs, something must be going on we don't know about or why else would he not have a backup rb active, who has played some games for us

imo the coaches are not covering their bases, if one of our no name rbs gets hurt we will be in trouble without trent in reserve, I trust pags but he is taking a big chance with our rbs, something must be going on we don't know about or why else would he not have a backup rb active, who has played some games for us

Trent chose not to go. He probably wouldn't have dressed, but he is the one that didn't show up to practice

He only looks great if you compare him to Trenst performance and Trent's abilities, but everyone in the history of the NFL, looks good when compared to Trent. Give him a call, I here he's at home

Trent is a power runner, and he's pretty fast once he gets up to speed. He's a Ford Excursion with a passing gear. No one has ever accused him of being a Ferrari. He needs a hole to get to the second level and then if he can't get by or juke you, he will run you over. He didn't set a Cleveland rookie record behind what was a worse o'line than Indy, if he couldn't run. With the right team he would be a terror. It is not his fault that both Cleveland and Indy's coaches were too dumb to understand that they needed an RB with flash like Lacy or Murray, and not a Bus. And for your info, I am not a trent lover. Simply, I can see what the problem is, and it's not all Trent's fault. I am a fan of Shaun Alexander and Eddie Lacy. Neither Shawn nor Eddie are true Ferrari's, but Shawn was and Eddie is a Corvette fitted with a Snow Plow. But Indy's o'line would probably get them both killed.

Okay I'm not gonna wait for everybody who thinks Boom is soooooo much better.  Take away his 49 yard TD run earlier in the season and he has a 3.8 on the verge of 3.9 YPC.  lmao you fools still think it's Trent.  Your beloved Boom Herron had a 2.7 YPC against the Broncos on the big stage lmao you still think he's so good, and I haven't heard 1 thing about that lol.  People are so funny at times, I can't help to SMH at the people who love to hate, or simply looks at certain stats to say Boom is so much better than Trent.  If you look hard enough, you will always find a point to back up your hypothesis!

When can you guys finally accept it's the OL.  Take your own advice, when you say give it up Trent sucks, but also apply that logic to the OL.  Cool, the pass blocking has been great this postseason, but don't try to use that arguement with the run game, because it is still polar opposites.  I don't know why people are still arguing this topic.  Most of you got what you wanted, Trent benched, but does it really make that much of a difference?

Trent couldn't have gotten 1 yard a carry against the Broncos.

Trent is a power runner, and he's pretty fast once he gets up to speed. He's a Ford Excursion with a passing gear. No one has ever accused him of being a Ferrari. He needs a hole to get to the second level and then if he can't get by or juke you, he will run you over. He didn't set a Cleveland rookie record behind what was a worse o'line than Indy, if he couldn't run. With the right team he would be a terror. It is not his fault that both Cleveland and Indy's coaches were too dumb to understand that they needed an RB with flash like Lacy or Murray, and not a Bus. And for your info, I am not a trent lover. Simply, I can see what the problem is, and it's not all Trent's fault. I am a fan of Shaun Alexander and Eddie Lacy. Neither Shawn nor Eddie are true Ferrari's, but Shawn was and Eddie is a Corvette fitted with a Snow Plow. But Indy's o'line would probably get them both killed.

Now that's funny. Trent is a Ford focus with two flat tires and an eight track player, He's not fast at all, once he gets going or any other time, he's an overweight three toed sloth.. The next time he runs over somebody will be in line at Wendy's. The guy has no talent at all behind any line. I know your not big on truth's but, he ran behind two pro bowlers at Cleveland, and he still couldn't get anything on his on. He ran through the great big holes and then when he encountered a defender the play was over, you and I can do that. You do realize the Browns had two pro bowlers don't you. He want sign with someone else and become good, he has no Heart, no BURST, no SPEED, no ability to MOVE LATERALLY, no SKILL SET and no FUTURE in the NFL.  The bigger question is when Trent is out of football next year, will you still get on here and tell everybody else how they don't know anything about football, and you do, or will you finally  admit that Trent is one of the biggest bust in the history of the NFL.

If you're gonna call it stupid, please explain why!  Go ahead and flock with the seagulls.  I make a very valid point, but haven't heard one good remark back, besides sarcasm or this is stupid.  You can't face facts that Boom isn't as great as everybody thinks, and it's our OL that can't block.  It's sad everybody goes with the obvious that Trent isn't good but doesn't have the brainpower to think critically and understand it's not the RB's on the roster.  Like I said w/o the 49 yd TD run by Boom, he is just a bit better than Trent.  Boom has speed and runs off Castonzo.  Trent doesn't have speed and runs in between guards.  Sucks for Trent the whole season that was the weakest part of the team.  People want to complain about Luck's turnovers but failed to mention he was the most hit QB this season.  Also up there in sacks.  Do you see a correlation with pressures and turnovers?  Same thing with the run game, if you can't block, you can't run!  What is so damn difficult to understand about that people?   Do some of you just watch football because it's a "thing to do"?  Or can you actually understand the X's and O's, because the way 90% of forum members speak on here they couldn't tell you anything about formations, blocking schemes, or game plans, they simply watch the game and listen to (also dumb analysts) and they think they know what they're talking about cause they watch ESPN or have seen a few games.   I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I'm not so ignorant, to just believe everything I hear, or only see a RB get a 2 yard gain (Boom has plenty of those too), and say, hmmm that's not a very good run.  We need a new running back!

No on here thinks Boom is the next coming of Barry Sanders, but, he is better than Trent.  The stats show it...the eye test shows it.

You also go on to say that if you take out Booms good runs, he is no better than Trent(Not true BTW) then in the next sentence say how we cherry pick our stats to make Boom look better.  So you did exactly what you were complaining about except you weren't cherry picking...you were making your own stats.

Plus you called anyone that doesn't like Trent fools.

You can't say he's a bust .. He's never been given the keys to the car .. All I wanted to see was him running it 20-25 times a game in one season 300 carries use the guy we wasted a 1 st round pick on him .. So are you telling me that if we draft an rb this year where only gonna run him 12 times a game? Some of you guys probably never played football and some probably did the ones that did know that you get better as the game goes on .. This was his year and Bradshaw stole his thunder took his rec Tds and his goal line Tds he's get that this year there is no boom ..

Sure you can, he's one of the biggest bust in NFL history.

Now that's funny. Trent is a Ford focus with two flat tires and an eight track player, He's not fast at all, once he gets going or any other time, he's an overweight three toed sloth.. The next time he runs over somebody will be in line at Wendy's. The guy has no talent at all behind any line. I know your not big on truth's but, he ran behind two pro bowlers at Cleveland, and he still couldn't get anything on his on. He ran through the great big holes and then when he encountered a defender the play was over, you and I can do that. You do realize the Browns had two pro bowlers don't you. He want sign with someone else and become good, he has no Heart, no BURST, no SPEED, no ability to MOVE LATERALLY, no SKILL SET and no FUTURE in the NFL.  The bigger question is when Trent is out of football next year, will you still get on here and tell everybody else how they don't know anything about football, and you do, or will you finally  admit that Trent is one of the biggest bust in the history of the NFL.

You do realize that Crimsonite IS Trent Richardson...right?

Think there will be 100 pages of posting on such an unproductive player?

I think we've just about reached the end of this chapter. Now it's just a few posters taking shots at each other, as there is no longer any reasonable discussion to be had concerning Trent's merits as an NFL RB. 

Of course don't want Blount to run over our D-I'm just pointing out when Bradshaw went down, had a chance to get him which would have helped our running game before Boom climbed up the depth chart. Would have been cool to see him power over teams. You know, one can be a fan and have opinions about things. Do u see the forums here when the team dose not play well Fire Chuck, Fire Pep. Fire Ryan. So all chill out.

What does any of that have to do with you saying youhope Blount steamrolls the Colts?

your post said you hope blount steamrolls our d

Not buying the typo, there wasn't a does or doesn't in the post, it was a stupid post, talk about getting emotional!

He is so much better than Trent, it's unreal that our coaching staff wasted most of the season conceding that we weren't going to score every other possession, as we hardly ever scored on the possessions where Trent was featured, now that we are not wasting every other possession we are playing so much better, if you can't see that Boom is a whole lot better than Trent at everything, then I don't know what you are, but a man that knows football would not be one of my choices.

He is so much better than Trent, it's unreal that our coaching staff wasted most of the season conceding that we weren't going to score every other possession, as we hardly ever scored on the possessions where Trent was featured, now that we are not wasting every other possession we are playing so much better, if you can't see that Boom is a whole lot better than Trent at everything, then I don't know what you are, but a man that knows football would not be one of my choices.

How did they waste the season? They are in the AFCCG today

Ok judge and jury, Mr. Right.-. What about the "Fan" you quoted on a post and that Poster is Fire Pagano=You not going ape over that one or all the FANS here after a Colts lost here when they rip the team and coaches. W. Point was it would have been good to have him on the Colts when he was on waivers to help our running game as type of power back that could have assisted the running game. A lot of fans here wanted him picked on waivers at such time.

What does any of this have to do with what you said?

No on here thinks Boom is the next coming of Barry Sanders, but, he is better than Trent.  The stats show it...the eye test shows it.

You also go on to say that if you take out Booms good runs, he is no better than Trent(Not true BTW) then in the next sentence say how we cherry pick our stats to make Boom look better.  So you did exactly what you were complaining about except you weren't cherry picking...you were making your own stats.

Plus you called anyone that doesn't like Trent fools.

Boom is a little bit better than Trent because he can create for himself, and has speed, which is a better fit for our system.  Not better by much though.  I never said Trent was better, but said Boom isn't that good.  Both aren't that good because of our OL tho.  Im not saying Boom isn't talented, because I wouldn't mind him being our back moving forward, but first and foremost we need to be able to block.  PERIOD!  I never said if you don't like Trent you are a fool, only if you think he is so much better than Trent. 

You must have a very bad eye test because you can't read what I'm saying, but Boom is an average running back.  Like you said everybody already knows that.  I don't cherry pick stats, it was merely a suggestion to bring things into perspective, because you and others are defending him because you think he is better than he is.  2.7 YPC against the Broncos is a FACT, his numbers w/o 1 good run not being impressive also, is a FACT!  Think what you want man, your taking my words the wrong way, and it's not my problem!