Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

You misread my post. I said that I liked the trade because I thought maybe it was just because Cleveland had a bad line being the reason he sucked so bad. I was wrong. It wasn't Clevelands line. It was Trent.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. That's what you said you want the Colts to do with him. Keep running his 3 YPC until he can get a big run. In his top 3 carry games this season, he didn't get better as the game went on.

he can only get better with more reps

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take away Boom's 49 yard run (which is only 20 (?) yards longer than Richardson's long run in his NFL career) and Boom would still be averaging over half a yard more per carry than Richardson this year. Not only is taking away carries *ic on its face but your attempt still has Boom averaging nearly 4 YPC, which is much better than what your client has ever done.

I love how everybody thinks Boom and Trent have the same skill set!  Trent DOESN'T have speed.  So you still expect him to break big runs?  It's like saying Boom doesn't have power, but if he gets stacked up with 6 defenders and 2 blockers, he is expected to drive the pile forward for another 5 yards.  Kind of silly!

I love how everybody thinks Boom and Trent have the same skill set! Trent DOESN'T have speed. So you still expect him to break big runs? It's like saying Boom doesn't have power, but if he gets stacked up with 6 defenders and 2 blockers, he is expected to drive the pile forward for another 5 yards. Kind of silly!

Right, Trent doesn't have speed, or power, or vision, or shiftyness (though he likes to dance), or anything an NFL organization looks for in a RB. Well, except for blocking.

Not only does Boom have big play ability that Trent most certainly does not but he's much more effective on short yardage plays because he doesn't hesitate (see: Browns game, 4th and 1).

Right, Trent doesn't have speed, or power, or vision, or shiftyness (though he likes to dance), or anything an NFL organization looks for in a RB. Well, except for blocking.

Not only does Boom have big play ability that Trent most certainly does not but he's much more effective on short yardage plays because he doesn't hesitate (see: Browns game, 4th and 1).

Trent should gain a hundred pounds and play guard

here's my point how do you know wat he can an can't do he never been a feature back for us we never gave him the keys and told him where gonna run you .. I thought this was gonna be the year .. If the colts don't see a future then cut him ..

here's my point how do you know wat he can an can't do he never been a feature back for us we never gave him the keys and told him where gonna run you .. I thought this was gonna be the year .. If the colts don't see a future then cut him ..

Your point is completely erroneous. The Colts tried to give him the keys for nearly 2 damn years but all Trent wanted to do was crash the car.

We all know how doesn't like Trent here, so my next question is, who likes Boom?

I think Boom is alright.    Not sure I'd feel great going into a season with him the main RB.    He's better than Trent and has a higher upside.

He is also making 1/10 of the money Trent is making.

I think Boom is alright.    Not sure I'd feel great going into a season with him the main RB.    He's better than Trent and has a higher upside.

He is also making 1/10 of the money Trent is making.

Now that's an opinon I can respect, but all the nonsense people say without good points, that's just absurd.  I agree Boom is better, especially for our system, and gets paid less, but Grigs wants a power run game, and sorry to say that isn't happening with Boom or Bradshaw.

after the shoulder and arm thing with boom in the last game, should trent be active against the pats?

According to Colts.com Richardson did not even make the flight to New England.  It's very obvious at this point that he will never see the field as a Colt again.

Okay I'm not gonna wait for everybody who thinks Boom is soooooo much better.  Take away his 49 yard TD run earlier in the season and he has a 3.8 on the verge of 3.9 YPC.  lmao you fools still think it's Trent.  Your beloved Boom Herron had a 2.7 YPC against the Broncos on the big stage lmao you still think he's so good, and I haven't heard 1 thing about that lol.  People are so funny at times, I can't help to SMH at the people who love to hate, or simply looks at certain stats to say Boom is so much better than Trent.  If you look hard enough, you will always find a point to back up your hypothesis!

When can you guys finally accept it's the OL.  Take your own advice, when you say give it up Trent sucks, but also apply that logic to the OL.  Cool, the pass blocking has been great this postseason, but don't try to use that arguement with the run game, because it is still polar opposites.  I don't know why people are still arguing this topic.  Most of you got what you wanted, Trent benched, but does it really make that much of a difference?

I'm sorry but this is a stupid post.

I'm sorry but this is a stupid post.

One of many, there are some real ignorant people on this board, any * can see that Trent Richardson is horrible and will go down as one of the biggest bust in the history of the NFL. The Pathetic Trent, makes the comment  "that this will never happen to him again"   "you can write it down"   Now that they have told him it can, and it has, again this week, he's devastated and not making the trip.  This is absolutely hilarious, I think the fellow losers on this board should give Trent a call and they can all watch the AFC Championship game, together and talk about how poor Trent wasn't given a fair chance, wasn't used right, or his non existent skill set,  Who thinks Booms better?  Why everybody on earth that's ever seen a freaking football game, except that same couple of *s that keep defending that excuse for a football player called Trent Richardson

So by all means guys give him a call, he'll be at home tomorrow, sounds like a great time to get all the *s together, and have one great big PITY PARTY. Maybe one of the *s can give him a job and let him move in with you, he sure want be playing football next year.         oh yea and one more thing  GOD BLESS the IGNORANT.

One of many, there are some real ignorant people on this board, any * can see that Trent Richardson is horrible and will go down as one of the biggest bust in the history of the NFL. The Pathetic Trent, makes the comment  "that this will never happen to him again"   "you can write it down"   Now that they have told him it can, and it has, again this week, he's devastated and not making the trip.  This is absolutely hilarious, I think the fellow losers on this board should give Trent a call and they can all watch the AFC Championship game, together and talk about how poor Trent wasn't given a fair chance, wasn't used right, or his non existent skill set,  Who thinks Booms better?  Why everybody on earth that's ever seen a freaking football game, except that same couple of *s that keep defending that excuse for a football player called Trent Richardson

So by all means guys give him a call, he'll be at home tomorrow, sounds like a great time to get all the *s together, and have one great big PITY PARTY. Maybe one of the *s can give him a job and let him move in with you, he sure want be playing football next year.         oh yea and one more thing  GOD BLESS the IGNORANT.

A little wind up here-So much for other people's opinion Mr. Expert. I've been watching football for 4 decades and after seeing TR play about 2 years in Colts system, it's just not working out. Boom is not the next Faulk here, but at least he has vision to gain some more yards the TR.

Then why would you want Blount to run all over our defense. Doesn't sound like much of a fan

Of course don't want Blount to run over our D-I'm just pointing out when Bradshaw went down, had a chance to get him which would have helped our running game before Boom climbed up the depth chart. Would have been cool to see him power over teams. You know, one can be a fan and have opinions about things. Do u see the forums here when the team dose not play well Fire Chuck, Fire Pep. Fire Ryan. So all chill out.

Of course don't want Blount to run over our D-I'm just pointing out when Bradshaw went down, had a chance to get him which would have helped our running game before Boom climbed up the depth chart. Would have been cool to see him power over teams. You know, one can be a fan and have opinions about things. Do u see the forums here when the team dose not play well Fire Chuck, Fire Pep. Fire Ryan. So all chill out.

your post said you hope blount steamrolls our d

your post said you hope blount steamrolls our d

Going to lose sleep on this I see. Right wording, I hope blount does not steamroll our d. I'll have the posts proofread a dozen times and cleared by you before posting.  What carry one here with the bent out shape posters. Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Ok judge and jury, Mr. Right.-. What about the "Fan" you quoted on a post and that Poster is Fire Pagano=You not going ape over that one or all the FANS here after a Colts lost here when they rip the team and coaches. W. Point was it would have been good to have him on the Colts when he was on waivers to help our running game as type of power back that could have assisted the running game. A lot of fans here wanted him picked on waivers at such time.