Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

Sit there and + and whine and * and moan till you use up all the oxygen left in our atmosphere.

Richardson is better than manziel.

We have been better off with Richardson than they have with manziel.

THERE is your touted value.

We've gotten more VALUE out of the pick that changed hands than they have.

Who cares who's better between a booger and a turd? We still picked the mystery box with a big fat turd inside when there were multiple other boxes to choose from. Cleveland essentially traded their turd in a box for a mystery box full of boogers

Everybody lost. No need to brag

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a flying # what they got out of the pick. We traded our valuable first round pick for a turd. Just because they lost as well (assuming Johnny Football busts) does not mean we won. I was hoping you were joking but clearly you are not. Your logic is pretty awful.

Wow, I didn't even read your post before I posted. Too funny lol

Richardson>manziel.

This team was severely hurt by Richardson's play for two years.  The Browns were hurt by Manziel's play for one game.  Even in this misguided comparison, if Manziel is who you think he is and the Browns are smart enough to not play him... to keep him on the bench(we weren't with Richardson), they win. 

What the Browns or whoever else did with that pick means nothing at all, What we could have done with that pick is the point

Marcus Smith

Jimmie Ward

Jordan Matthews

Kyle Van Noy

Jeremiah Attaochu

for example

save for matthews, all those guys have been disappointments. Smith has yet to see the field. Ward was underwhelming all year before being put on IR. Van Noy was also injured most the seanon but has seen very little playing time. Maybe Attaochu hasnt been as much a dissappointment so much as we have gotten more production out of a 5thh rounder in Newsome than Chargers have their 2nd rounder.

save for matthews, all those guys have been disappointments. Smith has yet to see the field. Ward was underwhelming all year before being put on IR. Van Noy was also injured most the seanon but has seen very little playing time. Maybe Attaochu hasnt been as much a dissappointment so much as we have gotten more production out of a 5thh rounder in Newsome than Chargers have their 2nd rounder.

draft picks are of no value unless they can help us win, so many draft picks never help us win

I think this is the year he has to find some good talent. He struck gold in 2012, and has wasted 2 first round picks since then. Yes Werner is not very good, could work his way to being average, but not ever gonna be a difference maker. Trent was last years 1st rounder ......

Luck was a gimme, now he needs to find someone good in the first on his own

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000455379/article/trent-richardson-practices-on-colts-punt-coverage

We're going to evaluate the situation as we go through the week and we'll know more as we go through the week," coach Chuck Pagano said, via ESPN.com

That blurriness manifested itself in Richardson participating in punt coverage Thursday afternoon, a designation typically reserved for bottom-rung members of the roster.

That can't be.  This has to be a mistake.  We all know that Trent is untouchable because the coaching staff is trying to help Grigson save face for that trade.

:ninja:

It's actually Grigson mandating that he plays, according to Brad Wells' sources. 

Gosh it's nice to be able to read Stampedeblue again, and I should probably stop following him on Twitter but I can't bring myself to do it! 

It's actually Grigson mandating that he plays, according to Brad Wells' sources. 

Gosh it's nice to be able to read Stampedeblue again, and I should probably stop following him on Twitter but I can't bring myself to do it! 

Well, Grigson better smarten up then..

It is FAR worse to cling to bad decisions, hoping for a turn-around, than to cut your losses and move on.