Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cam Johnson put on IR/signed OLB Chris Carter

MTC

Update:

Colts sign LB Chris Carter

Carter, 6-1, 248 pounds, has played in 29 games (four starts) with the Pittsburgh Steelers over the past three seasons (2011-13) since being selected by the team in the fifth round (162nd overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft out of Fresno State. He holds career totals of eight tackles (four solo), one fumble recovery and nine special teams stops. In 2013, Carter registered career highs of 13 games played (one start) and five special teams tackles.

Update:

Colts sign LB Chris Carter

Carter, 6-1, 248 pounds, has played in 29 games (four starts) with the Pittsburgh Steelers over the past three seasons (2011-13) since being selected by the team in the fifth round (162nd overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft out of Fresno State. He holds career totals of eight tackles (four solo), one fumble recovery and nine special teams stops. In 2013, Carter registered career highs of 13 games played (one start) and five special teams tackles.

Still wonder who got released

It sounds like he had some trouble grasping the D in Pittsburgh early on

Yeah I just read his biggest problem is he gives up containment. For a 4 year player they didn't like that when they have 2 young rookies who could play at same level. Ugh

Yes

Yep, now I know where I remember him from

Madden 12. Use to import him from NCCA12 and put him on Madden 12

Win the super bowl with the Colts first year then send Peyton Manning to the team with the #1 overall pick and get a 1st & 2nd for Peyton

Draft Dominique Davis as the franchise QB. Worked every time :thmup:

Since we're talking about Chris Carter (somewhere), I nearly got run over by the real Cris Carter (Vikings Hall of Famer who only caught TDs for Buddy Ryan). True story - I was walking the dog on a sidewalk and was crossing a neighborhood street where he at the time lived. The sun was behind me and he had to slam his brakes as I looked at him in a snarky way (Range Rover I think). Wasn't like it was a close call, but I still see his "Oops - we're cool right?" look as he waved at me to apologize. I laugh - I'm trying to give some stranger a dirty look, which I do poorly anyway turns out to be CC. Though he likely won't see this, just in case, we're cool. (For Columbus, Ohioans, Gahanna, Crossing at MeKennas Creek in the one of a kind white block house with a faux guard house - south rim of the neighborhood - he moved long ago.)