Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many TD's will Denver score on Sunday?

LordHelpOurColts

I say 4 if last night's game was any indication. They let the defense play in spite of everything they said about penalties all summer.

Seattle's back end was the only team the whole pre season that did not have a defensive holding call against them.

Seattle's OC had GB so mixed up I don't think they could have held a WR if they wanted to.

I am not sure why you think letting the DB's play would be an advantage to Denver

Manning will score 18 touchdowns as that number is on his jersey.  

Then, he will fly over to the Middle Age and handle that pesky ISIS organization, and make a stop in Israel, and resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  Then, he flies to Africa, distributing food to end hunger crisis and stop in a laboratory where he can find a cure for Ebola virus.  On his way home, he will go to Cuba and convince the government to resign and hold democratic elections there, electing Peyton Manning as the President of the New Cuba.    This will all be completed by next Sunday.

Seattle's back end was the only team the whole pre season that did not have a defensive holding call against them.

Seattle's OC had GB so mixed up I don't think they could have held a WR if they wanted to.

I am not sure why you think letting the DB's play would be an advantage to Denver

The officiating of that Packer - Seahawk game was atrocious.  For example, the option pass play in the first half in which Seattle took the lead was a completely obvious illegal receiver down field penalty.   There is one offensive lineman about 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.  This is why the corner bit so heavily on the run action, because the lineman was run blocking up field.

You really love Denver, huh?

Denver scores 4 TDs and has 2 missed FGs costing them the game as the Colts score 3 TDs and get 3 FGs from Adam.

You and I think alike, I called 30-27 game with Colts winning with missed FGs from their kicker, so I will stick to it :).

Three TD's, three missed FG's and  another "liquored up * kicker" comment from Peyton post game.

Seriously what is it with his kickers/punters hitting the booze? Vanderjagt, Pat M., and now Prater.

While the real football players are on the field practicing the kickers are hanging out with the team owner.