Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaVon Brazill suspended for 1 year.

The Fish

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming it's weed again since it's the year long suspension . One of reasons I wanted to keep Whalen over Brazill he was one dumb move away from a long suspension . Best of wishes to him though maybe he can get his head on strait and find a new team next year .

Pretty ridiculous punishment for a little Mary Jane. (Which I assume it was since he said it was last time)

Get out of here.

He knew that would be the punishment if he were caught. It's ridiculous that he was too stupid to stay away from the stuff knowing full well what would happen if he were tested, which of course he would be seeing as he was multiple time offender already.

He's a quality depth player who played well down the stretch.

What an *ic move to say the least. You have everything in front of you... YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE!!

Everyone makes mistakes and it's fine, but when you start doing it over and over again (this is the 2nd time he's caught, not the 2nd time he's doing it), it shows a lack of awareness and a lot of stupidity.

I really liked Brazill, but this is stupid and it's not worth having a guy like him on the roster. Bring on Griff!

Get out of here.

He knew that would be the punishment if he were caught. It's ridiculous that he couldn't lay off the stuff knowing the punishment.

No. You get out of here. Don't tell me what to do. I don't care about what was going through Brazill's head. It is a stupid amount of punishment no matter who it is.

No. You get out of here. Don't tell me what to do. I don't care about what was going through Brazill's head. It is a stupid amount of punishment no matter who it is.

Sure, but I don't really have much sympathy for a grown man who was told not to touch the stove, and told what would happen if he touched the stove, and decided the touch the damn stove anyway.

He's a quality depth player who played well down the stretch.

What an *ic move to say the least. You have everything in front of you... YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE!!

Everyone makes mistakes and it's fine, but when you start doing it over and over again (this is the 2nd time he's caught, not the 2nd time he's doing it), it shows a lack of awareness and a lot of stupidity.

I really liked Brazill, but this is stupid and it's not worth having a guy like him on the roster. Bring on Griff!

I thought it was the 3rd could be wrong but wasn't 1st just mandated rehab 2nd 4 games 3rd year long .

When you agree to play in the NFL you have to abide by the rules. He has failed 3 times know. He's an * and he got what he deserved.

I'm not going to have an argument over whether pot should be legal or not here. That's besides the point.