Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags Vs Colts Predictions

Andy

I unfortunately say we lose this game 27-13 to the Jaguars, and take a giant leap forward to a winless season. Again, I hate saying this, and I don't think I have said something like this in 15 year... :( What are your predictions?

Edited by Andy246

I think this is the game that painter really shows up and proves the doubters wrong. Instead of selling out and choosing Luck who will bust just like the other number ones. We have so many other holes we could fill. Lets trade the pick and have 3 more years of peyton then get another QB. Colts win 20-17

I think this is the game that painter really shows up and proves the doubters wrong. Instead of selling out and choosing Luck who will bust just like the other number ones. We have so many other holes we could fill. Lets trade the pick and have 3 more years of peyton then get another QB. Colts win 20-17

Bust like the other #1s?

From 98. Manning. Couch. Brown. Vick. Carr. Palmer. Eli. Smith. Mario Williams. Jamarcus. Long. Stafford. Bradford. Newton.

I see 2 busts. Arguably 3. But 2 were made by the same team. So what's your point again?

Bust like the other #1s?

From 98. Manning. Couch. Brown. Vick. Carr. Palmer. Eli. Smith. Mario Williams. Jamarcus. Long. Stafford. Bradford. Newton.

I see 2 busts. Arguably 3. But 2 were made by the same team. So what's your point again?

Who is the 3rd "arguable"? Are you implying that two of the following: Couch, Carr, Jamarcus, Brown, are not busts? You can't even argue that. That's 4 certifiable busts right there. All of those guys are Grade A, monumental, undeniable flops.

We don't need Luck. Peyton could come back, and if he doesn't, Painter can handle the load. We have so many holes that need to be filled, we can't waste that on QB where we actually have SOME talent.

This isn't even to mention how overrated Luck is as a prospect, but that's another story.

Wow...doesn't sound too good. Maybe Peyton's main career making commercials is where he is destined. I'll be arriving on 11-11 and looking for the Blue crew and painting the town TEAL. Hit me up and maybe I'll buy you a beer to cry in....you're gonna need it on Sunday when you are OH and Ten. LOL

Who is the 3rd "arguable"? Are you implying that two of the following: Couch, Carr, Jamarcus, Brown, are not busts? You can't even argue that. That's 4 certifiable busts right there. All of those guys are Grade A, monumental, undeniable flops.

We don't need Luck. Peyton could come back, and if he doesn't, Painter can handle the load. We have so many holes that need to be filled, we can't waste that on QB where we actually have SOME talent.

This isn't even to mention how overrated Luck is as a prospect, but that's another story.

First, I just can't count Jamarcus. He was a bust before he even got drafted, everyone knew it but Al Davis. Is that fair? Lol

Carr I actually liked a lot, but he was the first pick for an expansion franchise and as we all know, those were some baaaaad football teams in Texas, so while Carr can be called a bust, I personally stick a little asterisk by his name.

Couch bust. Which lead the next year to Brown. Good rookie year at a tough position but after the flag thing then the injuries he was never the same. I was huge into brown. I thought he was the next Reggie white. Lol.

In conclusion. My opinion. Couch bust (1). Brown bust (2) Carr (*) Jamarcus stricken from NFL record.

Jags 23 Colts 13 or 14

I just do not see the Colts scoring more than 13 or 14 vs that Jags D due to 2 reasons - 1) our own offensive ineptitude till they prove me otherwise (I would love to eat crow there), and 2) the Jags' style of play which is ball control on offense followed by solid D.

They held the Saints and Ravens all under 24 pts. at home, so you have to give some respect to their D. Our best chance to get to 20 points is with a defensive TD.

This is perhaps the only game I think the Colts may win this year. The Jags cannot throw the ball (at all) so if the Colts have Nevis back and they stack the box with 8 I like our chances for this to become a low scoring game where field position becomes very important and Pat can really make a difference because he's so much better than Nick Harris. I think the score will be something like 16-13 Colts.

How about mixing things up alittle. Halfback option, flea flicker, reverse, shovel pass, stretch play, screen pass, delayed draw, pump fake. Cheese and rice you're 0 and 9 mix it up! On D, Blitz, show blitz and drop, stack the line, shot the gap, time the snap, play man and press coverage, no 10 yard gaps, have someone shadow MJD, Wow! like the whole game. How about this! Make changes and adjustments at halftime. No really! Tackling is a plus also. Painter, if nothing is there, RUN up the middle. This is the game to show some pride or roll over for the rest of the season. Whats it going to be? Whats it gonna be? Who's gonna have the balls to step up and be the leader sunday? This my friends is Caldwell's last chance at keeping his job. Something tells me we wake up sunday ticked and ready for this game. Colts 21-10

What has Orlovsky done which makes you think he would be an 18 point difference in the game?

Nothing, I just think maybe with a new view behind center maybe something will happen. We know this offense can't move or score much with Painter, so lets see what Orlovsky can do....may suprise us.

Colts 24

Jags 20

Painter throws 2 tds. 1 to Reggie and 1 to Pierre.

Addai rushes for 87 yards 1td and 4 catches for 28 yards

Freeny 1 1/2 sacks

Mathis 1 sack and 1 force fumble

First win of the season :rock:

To be honest, if we win, we win it like this... I sure hope your right!

Wow...doesn't sound too good. Maybe Peyton's main career making commercials is where he is destined. I'll be arriving on 11-11 and looking for the Blue crew and painting the town TEAL. Hit me up and maybe I'll buy you a beer to cry in....you're gonna need it on Sunday when you are OH and Ten. LOL

Save your money Ned....you can use it on airfare after your poorly-attended team defects to L.A.

(Ned? rotfl)