Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae changes number to #21.

Dustin

Why? You can change your Twitter name

And the moment he tweeted that, I pictured you jumping for joy now that your forum name has some validation haha

It's been quite a journey after Bob left.  We had Kevin Thomas be 21 for a while.  Then Teddy Williams in 2012.  We finally have  potential validation of my username once again!

NO. GOD NO.

It's fragile.

That number killed Sanders, and then that kid we drafted out of USC who was always injured.

It's cursed. Let it go, Vontae.

Sanders killed himself with his play and Thomas was always bad. Two players doesn't mean it's cursed. I'm personally very happy he's 21 now.

If that was the sole reason why didn't he do it before

21 was occupied wasn't it? And I believe you can only change it in the off-season

Someone had 21 when Vontae came I believe & remember he came in the middle of the season when he first got here

He finally saw his window of opportunity & took it

Edit: And also to add to it, he was a free agent this off-season so he couldn't change it until he found out if he was staying here in Indy or moving to a new team. So yeah, the window of opportunity was there now & he took it

NO. GOD NO. 

It's fragile. 

That number killed Sanders, and then that kid we drafted out of USC who was always injured.

It's cursed. Let it go, Vontae.

if were basing cursed jerseys on those facts than every colts jersey is cursed