Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vick Ballard: Throwback Thursday

TKnight24

Funny thing is that our line actually opened a hole and then Vick bounced it outside instead of using the hole. By doing so he was able to pick up a lot more yardage. Trent has neither the vision or speed to break a run like that.

Funny thing is that our line actually opened a hole and then Vick bounced it outside instead of using the hole. By doing so he was able to pick up a lot more yardage. Trent has neither the vision or speed to break a run like that.

Richardson is faster. Just a lot more indecisive

Faster at what? Picking his nose and scratching his butt after the ball is snapped? There has to be

at least one guy on the roster that is the focus of my ire every season and it looks like T Rich will

be that guy 2 years running.

Faster 40 time. Richardson was faster before ballards knee injury

go back and read the original post i replied to

Speed means nothing if you don't utilize it correctly- Heyward Bey.

:sigh:

Coltcrean you're missing the point

JVan is basically saying Trent Richardson's legs are faster than Vick Ballard's. But Vick Ballard's brain is faster than Trent Richardson's

:sigh:

Coltcrean you're missing the point

JVan is basically saying Trent Richardson's legs are faster than Vick Ballard's. But Vick Ballard's brain is faster than Trent Richardson's

I think Coltcrean knows exactly what He's saying and thinks that it is false. I don't see Anything that would make me disagree with Coltcreans opinion other than Trents 40.

Vick Ballard is a good running back. Love him have ever since draft day. But Richardson is our starter for now because we traded a one. We have 3 RBs who can do some awesome things this year. One thing I like about Ballard and Bradshaw is they have shown an ability to run behind this horrible line. Ballard more than anyone else. If we can get a line with these three guys, this team is going to explode and the nfl won't know what hit them.

Trent is faster than Vick

Clearly TRICH is slower on the football field. Who gives a____ what he can do at a track meet, he has sucked as a RB in pads.

Ballard can get outside, TRich, 3 seasons in and with his "faster legs", can`t figure out how to do it. What a ___mess!

I didn`t see Coltscrean having Any problem comprehending at this level. JMO of course.

Trent has faster straight line 40 speed. There, better?

He did run indecisive also. Almost like a nervous rookie overthinking.

I agree with this.  That was part of his problem, he was over thinking it all of the time.

Maybe Bradshaw can teach him to just find the hole and hit it.  

Clearly TRICH is slower on the football field. Who gives a____ what he can do at a track meet, he has sucked as a RB in pads.

Ballard can get outside, TRich, 3 seasons in and with his "faster legs", can`t figure out how to do it. What a ___mess!

I didn`t see Coltscrean having Any problem comprehending at this level. JMO of course.

2 seasons in

I am rooting for all our guys to run hard but Ballard did quite well in his rookie season compared to

T Rich's sophomore year. I will give the guy an offseason to learn the playbook and figure it out in

the beginning of the season, but if he runs like he did last season, I will hemorrhage from my eyes,

nose and ears watching him take valuable snaps from our other runners!

Every time I see or hear RICHARDSON'S name I think of the wasted 1st round pick we gave up for him