Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl story within a story

mirobi

Manning  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Do You want Manning to win another SB

Yes I want Peyton to win.

He did so much for this franchise. It isn't his fault he left the team, and therefore I still want to see him do well. He says he will always be a Colt, and I think he still misses the team.

It ended up being a win-win situation.

Those who voted no = haters

When simplistic labels are directed at ME I get pretty irritated.

Nobody wants Peyton to win more than me (I don't understand the animosity at all), but I don't see how a post like this helps anything. People should be able to root however they want without being branded.

-----------

Or maybe I'm just irritated whenever I see contrived words like "hater".

Yes, I'm a "hater" hater. :thmsup:  No-one should think about that too hard or it will make your brain hurt.

No, seriously... Is someone gonna explain this thread? I am totally lost...

Seriously seriously? :)

Someone who doesn't want Peyton to win another Super Bowl started a poll primarily so he could demonstrate his contrariness to one and all by voting no. He seems to be particularly looking forward to a "the Broncos are incompetent" storyline that unfortunately for him doesn't actually exist. He selected a thread title that seems to have little relation to either of the above. He even put it in the wrong forum.

Utterly bizarrely, the thread hasn't been moved, and dozens upon dozens of people have stumbled upon it likely out of morbid curiosity or inadvertently due to hand tremors of some kind, and decided to vote while they were here.  Some have made half-hearted attempts at humor (or worse). To the OPs likely dismay (and my relief), he has found himself in a distinct minority. We now know that the majority of members consumed with morbid curiosity (or hand tremors) are voting for Peyton, 

Does that about cover it? Just another day on Colts forum. haha