Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time to hop on broncos bandwagon. [Merge]

bestQBever

I hope Denver wins.  I actually hate the Broncos.  But it is more for Peytons legacy.  When he retires, he will always be remembered as a Colt.  So if he can win a SB with the Broncos, he will be come the first QB in history to win two Super Bowls with different teams.   So that will certainly stop any talk about him not being in Bradys class for the clowns that say that.  So for me, it is rooting for Peyton's legacy when we root for the Broncos.

I seriously doubt the Broncos D will keep a good QB like Rivers much less Brady from scoring 40+.

The D/special teams and * poor coaching/penalties will probably cause Denver to fall flat on their faces again. If not VS the Chargers almost certainly against the Pats. They make too many boneheaded penalties and against the Pats you just can't execute such stupidity and expect to win.

Denver's O will have to score 45+ to win every game in the playoffs. Then when they lose Peyton can get all the blame again even though he and the offense are what make the games even close.

D wins championships. Having a solid overall team and good coaching helps. Denver has none of the above. Maybe they'll pull a rabbit out of a hat like the 2006 Colts and decide to field 2/3* of a football team for several games in a row but I doubt it.

*2/3 = Our special teams still blew in the 2006 playoffs, but the O and D both showed up.

I'd much rather see Peyton win a Super Bowl than the Chargers or Pats. They have ripped out my heart too much.  I would be all for an ex-Colts QB Super Bowl between Manning and Harbaugh.  I've always kinda liked the Panthers too and I am neutral on the Seahawks but I would take them over the Chargers or Pats. 

Meh...whatever man. Peyton is a hollow consolation for me at this point. He is a Bronco now and wont be ours again until he retires. Wanted to see him win more as a Colt. Could care

less about what he wins for that horse faced Elway.

Yes, I could root for Peyton, but not that horse toothed Jerk Elway. I will be pulling for the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I will root for the Broncos cause I can't stand the Pat's or Chargers. Will always be a Manning fan.

I really don't understand why so many have issue with this.  I mean yeah if you are cheering for Manning over the Colts I can see why some take issue with it but honestly after everything Peyton did for this team and city if you are a fan of it I don't see why so many have issues with people wanting to see him do well.  I mean honestly would people REALLY rather watch the Chargers who have ripped out our hearts more times than not since the Colts came to Indianapolis or Tom Brady and the Pats who have done the same win a ring over Peyton?

My prediction: The Chargers control the ball all game, keeping it close, and then Peyton throws a late pick to lose the game.. Followed by the Patriots blowing out the Chargers and then beating the Panthers in the Super Bowl again because they will somehow joke their way into the game.

This is based on a LOT of experience.

Just my prediction, who knows what will happen.. I'll be rooting for Peyton, but on the Broncos bandwagon I am not. I know better by now. Do you?

I really don't understand why so many have issue with this.  I mean yeah if you are cheering for Manning over the Colts I can see why some take issue with it but honestly after everything Peyton did for this team and city if you are a fan of it I don't see why so many have issues with people wanting to see him do well.  I mean honestly would people REALLY rather watch the Chargers who have ripped out our hearts more times than not since the Colts came to Indianapolis or Tom Brady and the Pats who have done the same win a ring over Peyton

no one wants see pats ever win a sb since new England and bb with Brady cheated too win them . cheaters are just losers, karma will get them .

I see that there's still a ton of classy Colts fans. Good to see. Peyton was the face of the Indianapolis Colts, won a championship for Indy, and then was cut. It's not like he took off for more money and left you high and dry. If he had his choice, he never would have left Indy. Good to see that some fans are appreciative of that and want him to succeed once the Colts are out.

No thanks. I think I speak for a lot of the older Baltimore era fans when I say there is no way I root for the Elways , ever. The way he set back the Colts for about 15 years by refusing to play for them cannot be forgotten ever. And then the slap in the face is our QB , who brought us back to prominence again, joins forces with the man who pulled the original draft stunt . I'll stay neutral, can't stand them or the Pats.

I really don't understand why so many have issue with this.  I mean yeah if you are cheering for Manning over the Colts I can see why some take issue with it but honestly after everything Peyton did for this team and city if you are a fan of it I don't see why so many have issues with people wanting to see him do well.  I mean honestly would people REALLY rather watch the Chargers who have ripped out our hearts more times than not since the Colts came to Indianapolis or Tom Brady and the Pats who have done the same win a ring over Peyton?

always be a maning fan , I,m colts first . but since colts lost too pats.  now its time root for manning.

I see that there's still a ton of classy Colts fans. Good to see. Peyton was the face of the Indianapolis Colts, won a championship for Indy, and then was cut. It's not like he took off for more money and left you high and dry. If he had his choice, he never would have left Indy. Good to see that some fans are appreciative of that and want him to succeed once the Colts are out.

Hope Broncos   Peyton  does win now that Colts are out , seems like weather well now getting bad  

& last night was 10 mph and warmer

TODAYS Game will be played , as of now what is literally worse 4 hours of day for wind 

20-24 & thats not including the wind gusts  

also temp start game at 39

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Denver+CO+USCO0105:1:US?pagenum=2&nextbeginIndex=6

wind gusts up to 30 MPH

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Denver+CO+USCO0105:1:US

God forbid, deity Eurus may blow it for Broncos

Greek gods don't have PR reps. So it was tricky to lock down an interview Friday afternoon with Eurus, the Greek deity of the unlucky east wind. I had questions. Denver has questions.

Why, of all weekends, has Eurus chosen to arrive in The Mile High this weekend? See, the forecast for Sunday's Broncos playoff game against the San Diego Chargers calls for winds around 20 miles per hour (Denver's average last year was 8.7)

Read more: Hochman: God forbid, deity Eurus may blow it for Broncos - The Denver Post http://www.denverpos...s#ixzz2q5AbVlDy 

http://www.denverpost.com/hochman/ci_24889880/god-forbid-deity-eurus-may-blow-it-broncos#ixzz2q5AbVlDy

That is very insulting to us true Colts fans. Troll. This thread is not Colts related and belongs in the NFL General section. The Colts wagon is the only place this seat will ever sit.

actually u r right this thread should be in NFL general section & a similar one is titled

Who are you cheering for now?

http://forums.colts.com/topic/25636-who-are-you-cheering-for-now/

No thanks. I think I speak for a lot of the older Baltimore era fans when I say there is no way I root for the Elways , ever. The way he set back the Colts for about 15 years by refusing to play for them cannot be forgotten ever. And then the slap in the face is our QB , who brought us back to prominence again, joins forces with the man who pulled the original draft stunt . I'll stay neutral, can't stand them or the Pats.

I understand your feelings toward   ELWAY I was around when that happened and can't stand him either but I would like to see Manning win one more.

That is very insulting to us true Colts fans. Troll. This thread is not Colts related and belongs in the NFL General section. The Colts wagon is the only place this seat will ever sit.

I just posted it because I thought it was funny. Not really trolling at all. As the old saying goes - If you can't laugh at yourself and whatnot...

But hey, if you're so thin-skinned and such a wilting flower, my apologies for having "insulted" you or anybody else.

So if I don't root for the Broncos, which I'm not, I'm not a classy Colts fan?

You sound like a colt loser rooting for another loser!

Not jumping on any bandwagons. Actually like nothing about the Broncos.

If Manning plays well, then great. But not rooting for them

All we will hear is, "Manning won a ring.. Colts should have kept him."

I'd rather have to listen to that than hear about how Tom brady wins another ring or listen to all my friends in SD boast about how phillip rivers has more playoffs wins and rings that andrew luck. ( They actually do this right now minus the rings part)

I'd rather have to listen to that than hear about how Tom brady wins another ring or listen to all my friends in SD boast about how phillip rivers has more playoffs wins and rings that andrew luck. ( They actually do this right now minus the rings part)

The Pats are the last team I want to win it

And I'm sorry you are forced to listen to SD fans haha.. But I actually kind of like Rivers as a QB