Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets keep it real.......

5toolplayer

This team has overachieved the entire season. Luck has worked wonders with a terrible offensive line, awful defense that has zero playmakers not to mention only having one playmaker slot WR on offense. But this is what you get when you spend all your cap money on career back ups and injury prone players. Pats are a shell of a team with all their injuries and they beat us down. We have a very long way to go to be contenders  

I'm in disbelief that our fans are dissing this team.  Sure, we may have not done well tonight, but all in all, we have way overachieved over and above anyone's expectations.  Now is the time to let them all know how much we appreciate all the wonderful winning moments they gave us this season... I'm sure they are much more disappointed in the outcome than anyone of us could possibly be.

Besides the awful INT's, punting on 4th and 1 down by 21 is absolutely atrocious coaching. Inexcusable. I'm still in disbelief.

I was in shock over this too. Add this to his terrible time management and shaky assistant coaching staff and I have to wonder if Pagano is the right guy at all.

I'm in disbelief that our fans are dissing this team.  Sure, we may have not done well tonight, but all in all, we have way overachieved over and above anyone's expectations.  Now is the time to let them all know how much we appreciate all the wonderful winning moments they gave us this season... I'm sure they are much more disappointed in the outcome than anyone of us could possibly be.

Lets all just hug

I'm ashamed at the amount of our fans counting Andrew Luck out all of a sudden just because of a few bad decisions these past couple of games. I don't think we need to remind you all that this team would probably have gone 5-11 without him. (and that's being opportunistic) This team has a lot of work to do but Luck is still a young QB and I can't wait to see what he does when we get an o-line that can pass and run block and get some balance going on offense as well as working more on the defense which is slowly getting better.  See yall next season!  GO COLTS!!  Forever bleeding blue!

I'm not sold on Luck. Wish we drafted RG3.

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Anyone wanna peep Peyton's stats from the first time he played in NE in the post season?......or the second time for that matter??

And I say that with respect to Peyton. Making my point, he's the greatest ever IMO and he took 8 years before he made it threw NE in the post season.

Oh......RGwho?

There's always some * "fans" that come on here ripping Luck or that we need to clean house or everyone should be fired.  How about actually watching the Colts once in awhile?  WE NEED MORE TALENT!!!  No magic pill!  15 guys in IR.  We need better offensive lineman.  We need more receivers.   We need a better defense.  We aren't that good of a team, talent wise.  We are fortunate to get to the divisional playoff round.  If we were in the NFC West, we wouldn't be in the playoffs.  I understand fans are fans, but you gotta be realistic.  Sometimes, teams with more talent win the games!!!!

Hey do not judge so quickly the Colts fought hard and if u watch the game there were some KEY calls that was not called that should have like when the game was 22-29 and the Colts had the ball Luck tried to scamble and the Patroits lineman tripped Luck which is illegal. I know the Refs saw that tripped, but did not call it. Next possession Blount buss one for a touchdown so do not judge.

I love my Colts and proud of what they achieved this season.  I'm not blind to the weaknesses of this team and i know we still have a little ways to go before we can win the Super Bowl.  But the future is bright and we finish it the elite eight out of 32 teams.  Some of you guys need to stop crying and acting like this is the worst team in the NFL.  Instead of crying, criticizing, and calling for a major over-haul of this team, be a real fan by being supported instead of being a band-wagoner and jumping ship because we lost.  As a fan you have every right to be critical of your team, but be realistic on your demands.

Great season no doubt we advance in second year rebuild mode! But you guys have to agree that the 4th N 1 punt was so bad it's beyond bad can't even make an excuse to back pagano up on that one. We was down by 21 points. I don't mind losing to a better team but to pretty much give up is bad!

I don't think we even overachieved. i do feel having 17 on IR caught up with having key personnel people on the field. imagine Bradshaw, Allen, Thomas. I think we are a few players away from being able to fully play the type of D we are looking to play. I hope we look at brining in a RG and C in FA. draft a versatile OL in the draft. A big safety as i stated in another thread thats borderline LB size or we look at some of these LB coming out that has Safety experience. 

Hey do not judge so quickly the Colts fought hard and if u watch the game there were some KEY calls that was not called that should have like when the game was 22-29 and the Colts had the ball Luck tried to scamble and the Patroits lineman tripped Luck which is illegal. I know the Refs saw that tripped, but did not call it. Next possession Blount buss one for a touchdown so do not judge.

it wasnt just that one call. i remember the announcers talking about at least4 or 5 of them. i lostcount at 8 that i thought might have been.